Share your insane chains

+
Share your insane chains

So I recently stumbled into a Crazy Chain, and wondered what others people might have seen...

the longest (but not necessarily best) I've seen so far is:
Royal Decree > Cahir > Emhyr > Magne Division > Ointment > Slave Infantry (which spawns 2 more)

Any other people would like to share?

I played a mirror match yesterday, we were both running copycat decks,, it was something like emhyr - slave driver - medic - slave driver - medic - vicaro novice - ointment - novice - mahakham ale.

I already posted this elsewhere, but it fits the topic. So, here I go again.

You can pull all kinds of RNG combos now with create cards. If you exclude those, then...

Blue Dream > Dijkstra > Shani > Stennis > Sile > Summoning Circle > Sile > Decoy (Sile) > Marching Orders > Reaver Scout > Tormented Mage > Alzur's Thunder

And that's already 12 cards, without even mentioning the 2nd chain Dijkstra could pull.

Last edited:
that would have to be both of Dj's chains since Thaler doesn't play anything.... but yeah I've grown to hate him with a passion, although it was amusing the day I managed to Renew him after my opponent used him on me... was actually an accident since I forgot he was in there = D

Void_Singer;n10356222 said:
that would have to be both of Dj's chains since Thaler doesn't play anything.... but yeah I've grown to hate him with a passion, although it was amusing the day I managed to Renew him after my opponent used him on me... was actually an accident since I forgot he was in there = D

You could also add decoy before marching orders.

Top Bottom