Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_04092021_181016-studio.jpg
photomode_04092021_210242-studio.jpg

Here are some more of the "Riding the Rails" screenshots I took. All of these are places I got to from getting onto the rails, and then some jumping for a few of them.

View attachment 11251987
Is that Konpeki Plaza? It looks like it is. I can make out the entrance at the bottom to the right. And I think that's Yorinobu's penthouse at the top. The only thing that makes me doubt it is it doesn't look at least 42 stories high. V and Jackie were in room 4206 I believe.

Is that Konpeki Plaza? It looks like it is. I can make out the entrance at the bottom to the right. And I think that's Yorinobu's penthouse at the top. The only thing that makes me doubt it is it doesn't look at least 42 stories high. V and Jackie were in room 4206 I believe.
Yes, the building on the left at the water's edge with the lights shining up from it is indeed Konpeki Plaza. Each of those "white bands" going across the building is 2 floors up from the lower one, so the penthouse is at least on the 60th floor or somewhere around there. See the following pictures:

Konpeki Plaza​
Konpeki Plaza - 1.png

Zoomed in on the windows to show the 2 floors.
Konpeki Plaza - 2.png

I will say that the images used for the floors is a bit rough when viewed up close, which is probably why most of the time when you get near any windows they "glaze out" so you can't see what is inside and can only really get any type of clear view from a distance. There are a few places that you really aren't supposed to be able to get to where you can get a good look at the images though.
Unglazed Window.png

Unglazed Window - 2.png

Unglazed Window - 3.png

As you can see, even in these places there is still some blurring going on and the angle you view them from will make parts of it go out of focus as you move the camera. The last picture, for instance, is blurred out more on the right side.

This is what happens when you get right up to the Konpeki Plaza Windows.
Konpeki Plaza - Glazed Out Windows.png

Konpeki Plaza - Glazed Out Windows - 2.png

And this is the view right up against the window in First-Person perspective (I moved over to the middle of the above picture to take this one).
Konpeki Plaza - Glazed Out Windows - 3.png

Last edited:
OK, so using these two pics, my count is 64 floors, and then the penthouse on top of that. I used the first one for the 4 floors where the side is solid on the side part and then counted the floors from there up on the side part. There may or may not be floors where the darker bands go across, but I was not counting those and the floors may be at a different height between the two parts of the structure.
Konpeki Plaza - Floor Count 1.png

Konpeki Plaza - Floor Count 2.png

If you count the dark parts as 2 floors, it comes out at 72-74 floors depending on if you count the part between the top floors and the penthouse.

EDIT: I should have just done this from the beginning - I went to the other side where it is easier to get the floor count and a better look at the darker area between floors which apparently partly obscures the floor above and below it. Looks like Yorinobu's Penthouse is on the 73rd and 74th floors. I am assuming that the stairs to the roof are not covering another floor, just going up from the 2nd level of Yorinobu's Penthouse to the roof which I think is a pretty safe assumption.
Konpeki Plaza Opposite Side - 1.png

Konpeki Plaza Opposite Side - 2.png

And here is Konpeki Plaza and the Arasaka Shuttle.
Konpeki Plaza and Arasaka Shuttle.png

Last edited:
Place stealthily cleared, not detected, nor alerted and no corps on the ground !
d18d25a0-e7e0-4f4f-8c87-8860e5de7f44.PNG

You are massive choom ! Do you do weight training ? Do you think you would manage to lay me down ? Pinche muchacha !
331097f1-c681-4813-8681-6be4fb8f5b85.PNG
029b039b-cd7b-4aa9-8795-19efba0d9bba.PNG

You're toasted dude !
Not interested, I don't do it for money...
5c67bc6c-3e2b-4a3d-b1e8-0930656a0314.PNG
b5b2263b-ab36-4be3-ad8f-10a0e625c7ba.PNG

Crap, I'm almost toasted too...!
362b2592-cf8a-4a3c-96d1-9f6d77ac9be6.PNG

Top Bottom