Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
merc_flat.png

OK, so using these two pics, my count is 64 floors, and then the penthouse on top of that. I used the first one for the 4 floors where the side is solid on the side part and then counted the floors from there up on the side part. There may or may not be floors where the darker bands go across, but I was not counting those and the floors may be at a different height between the two parts of the structure.View attachment 11252203

View attachment 11252206
If you count the dark parts as 2 floors, it comes out at 72-74 floors depending on if you count the part between the top floors and the penthouse.

EDIT: I should have just done this from the beginning - I went to the other side where it is easier to get the floor count and a better look at the darker area between floors which apparently partly obscures the floor above and below it. Looks like Yorinobu's Penthouse is on the 73rd and 74th floors. I am assuming that the stairs to the roof are not covering another floor, just going up from the 2nd level of Yorinobu's Penthouse to the roof which I think is a pretty safe assumption.View attachment 11252221

View attachment 11252224

And here is Konpeki Plaza and the Arasaka Shuttle.View attachment 11252230
These are awesome. During the mission I'd never really taken in the surroundings. From some of the pix you took, the detail the art and design team put into this place, is incredible. I was thinking that maybe the number of floors was greater. 73 or 74 makes a lot more sense. Thanks for doing these. Great job. Or as Judy would say "Awesome!"

I guess I should mark down my miscalculation to LOD in distant objects.

Really wanted someway to fly Saburo's air car off the roof and then get chased and maybe crash in Pacifica or something, perhaps holding up in some abandoned building, instead of going back to the No-Tell. It becomes tedious going back there after subsequent playthroughs knowing what is about to happen....

BTW, am I the only one who starts playing "Little Green Bag" song in my head when V and Jackie get out of the Delamain to start the heist? Reservoir Dog Opening Titles

Last edited:
These are awesome. During the mission I'd never really taken in the surroundings. From some of the pix you took, the detail the art and design team put into this place, is incredible. I was thinking that maybe the number of floors was greater. 73 or 74 makes a lot more sense. Thanks for doing these. Great job. Or as Judy would say "Awesome!"

I guess I should mark down my miscalculation to LOD in distant objects.

Really wanted someway to fly Saburo's air car off the roof and then get chased and maybe crash in Pacifica or something, perhaps holding up in some abandoned building, instead of going back to the No-Tell. It becomes tedious going back there after subsequent playthroughs knowing what is about to happen....

BTW, am I the only one who starts playing "Little Green Bag" song in my head when V and Jackie get out of the Delamain to start the heist? Reservoir Dog Opening Titles
NP, at least my skill at getting out of the "approved" areas comes in handy now and then. Yeah, it is hard to tell how high things really are in-game sometimes. And I agree, it would be cool if that was an option. I am still trying to stealth my way through the mission without anyone being the wiser which is one of the reasons I haven't started it in my new play through yet. I am building up skills to see if I can finally manage it this time. Last time, I only made it about half way and then one of the guards "materialized" right on top of me. This time I plan on going in with a full cyberdeck with more and better quickhacks. We will see how they like the Suicide option. ;)

Nope, no little green bag :ROFLMAO:
V & Jackie - 2.png

Last edited:
NP, at least my skill at getting out of the "approved" areas comes in handy now and then. Yeah, it is hard to tell how high things really are in-game sometimes. And I agree, it would be cool if that was an option. I am still trying to stealth my way through the mission without anyone being the wiser which is one of the reasons I haven't started it in my new play through yet. I am building up skills to see if I can finally manage it this time. Last time, I only made it about half way and then one of the guards "materialized" right on top of me. This time I plan on going in with a full cyberdeck with more and better quickhacks.

Nope, no little green bag :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 11252392
Hehe, after my 1st playthrough, stealth is the only way to go for me. Till you get to the parking level at any rate.

If I had the addons, I'd go 3rd person mode, put in extra NPCs, T-bug, both male and female V piling out of the cab, all dressed in Militech suits, walking in slo-mo thru the doors, past security and into the lobby. The song would start the moment Jackie closes the lid of the trunk. Cue music, cue titles .... "A Film by Quentin Tarantino"... or maybe given it's NC in 2077, "Roberto Valentino?"
Post automatically merged:

V: Gotta blue cup? I really like it in a blue cup?
Judy: V, it's an old cottage. It's pretty spartan. I've got red...and red.
photomode_28082021_105457 4k.jpg

V: Misty said I should really avoid reds...
Judy: Who's Misty?
photomode_28082021_110426 split diopter 4k.jpg

(another split diopter effect, very slight, to keep them both in focus, in low light)

Last edited:
I think there's a missed opportunity in this mission. If you hack into the surveillance cameras once you get to level -01, you can switch to a view of Evelyn in the XBD studio. Would have been great if V had an added dialogue option with Judy at that point. As it is, nothing is said about it, although, they seem to know exactly where she is...
Oh yes - this is what I thought as well...

Well, looks like it is finally time to kill Jackie, since I have run out of missions in Watson. But I did find a few interesting things along the way.
Maelstrom.png

This is what it looks like before the tub of ice, weird lights that effect V's vision, and dead maelstromers show up.

Young Maelstromers in Love - Sickeningly Sweet Aren't They?
Young Maelstrom Love.png

Tyger Claws Samurai
Tyger Claws Samurai Mural.png

An Unknown Mission, in a room that is inaccessible as far as I know.
Unknown Mission - 1.png

Here is a view of it from the other window with the mission object in glow phase.
Unknown Mission - 2.png

And here the mission object isn't glowing.
Unknown Mission - 3.png

Two arcade machines, in the same spot.
Arcade Machine - 1.png

Arcade Machine - 2.png

Arcade Machine - 3.png

They flicker back and forth as the texture for each is refreshed, even in screenshot mode.

Not necessarily an interesting discovery, but I did take a shot of the circle around the Kabuki Market.
Kabuki Market.png

OK, so I have to post what happened to me. I had another gig pop up before I went off to kill Jackie because I got Street Cred (I am pretty sure this is why since it popped up immediately once the Street Cred increased) to 38. After the mission, I was supposed to deliver the item to the Chinese Client...
Chinese Client.png

Ok, cool, client wants his huscle to check the data so I give him the shard...
Chinese Client & Huscle.png

Things are still chill, even though I mouth off about secret passwords and I follow the client...
Chinese Client, Huscle & Driver.png

So I am following them around, and then an emphatic noise gets played and this happens...
Because Followed Chinese Client.png

I got flung into the air on the bike away from the car I was following. Those Chinese don't mess around.​

Top Bottom