Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
Is it just me who's a Caliburn snob?

You know, let me tell you a story that starts with vanilla Caliburn. Even before I discovered mods that helped me set my Cali on über-`roids, I was proud of taming the fastest car of Cyberpunk 2077. The vanilla Cali is very stiff, and it just can't make turns at high speed, which kind of defeats the goodie of it actually having the top speed, unless... well, one wants to do drifting and more creative stuff, but let's say drifting is a game changer. You've done plenty of that in NFS if you're a fan, and that lets the hyped-up Cali take turns while its engine's running at the peak performance; there just needs to be enough space till the Cali picks up the new direction on its own and that is all down to the driver. Let me upgrade that... there need to be just the right amount of space, no more no less. That's the beauty of it. Yee-haaw!

Note: drifting is kind of what the driver does to keep the torque up IRL in the vid that @LeKill3rFou posted.

My only complaint before modding was that I couldn't push Cali to the speeds it deserves. Well. I still hope that CDPR just unlocks the speed on all cars to match 2077 expectations without any mods.

Once you get used to speeds over 400, the vanilla Caliburn will feel like a bicycle.

photomode_15012023_201829.jpg

photomode_15012023_202240.jpg

photomode_15012023_202555.jpg

photomode_15012023_202815.jpg

photomode_15012023_202954.jpg

Yeee-haaaw!

photomode_15012023_203249.jpg

Last edited:
Trying a more... rustic look. Also, KITTY!
photomode_15012023_230040.png

photomode_16012023_053446.png

photomode_15012023_222309.png

Post automatically merged:

Is it just me who's a Caliburn snob?

You know, let me tell you a story that starts with vanilla Caliburn. Even before I discovered mods that helped me set my Cali on über-`roids, I was proud of taming the fastest car of Cyberpunk 2077. The vanilla Cali is very stiff, and it just can't make turns at high speed, which kind of defeats the goodie of it actually having the top speed, unless... well, one wants to do drifting and more creative stuff, but let's say drifting is a game changer. You've done plenty of that in NFS if you're a fan, and that lets the hyped-up Cali take turns while its engine's running at the peak performance; there just needs to be enough space till the Cali picks up the new direction on its own and that is all down to the driver. Let me upgrade that... there need to be just the right amount of space, no more no less. That's the beauty of it. Yee-haaw!

Note: drifting is kind of what the driver does to keep the torque up IRL in the vid that @LeKill3rFou posted.

My only complaint before modding was that I couldn't push Cali to the speeds it deserves. Well. I still hope that CDPR just unlocks the speed on all cars to match 2077 expectations without any mods.

Once you get used to speeds over 400, the vanilla Caliburn will feel like a bicycle.

View attachment 11342014

View attachment 11342017

View attachment 11342020

View attachment 11342023

View attachment 11342026

Yeee-haaaw!

View attachment 11342029
I can barely control the cars at 100 mph in this game (with controller) WHERE do you get to drive 400 mph? No road is long enough?

Edit: Oh and for your question? I am just not a supercar person. IRL either. :) Give me a Skyline R-33, a late 60's muscle car or a rally-config classic Mini Cooper instead!
Personally I think the three coolest looking cars in this game are, in order: The Type-66 Cthulhu, the Mule, and the Coyote in that order. Luckily for me, the top one is free.

Last edited:
I can barely control the cars at 100 mph in this game (with controller) WHERE do you get to drive 400 mph? No road is long enough?

Edit: Oh and for your question? I am just not a supercar person. IRL either. :) Give me a Skyline R-33, a late 60's muscle car or a rally-config classic Mini Cooper instead!
Personally I think the three coolest looking cars in this game are, in order: The Type-66 Cthulhu, the Mule, and the Coyote in that order. Luckily for me, the top one is free.
The Cyber Vehicle Overhaul mod. It lets one tweak car physics further on their own. I worked a lot on all the settings, something like a month. The beauty can speed up to '458' (or so) in about two seconds, and slow down from that in about one if I let it drift with maximum drag.

Tho, the Let There Be Flight mod also unlocks the in-game speed cap of 458. So, get this, my Cali was running about 1700+ on the ground in the vid below. And, of course, even more is possible. Think of numbers like '6000' if you can control it at such speed on the ground.

I think the speed readings are borked in CP2077, so I just call it '200', '300', and '400', without km/h or mph.

The Dry Pass is my fave part of the CP2077 map.

You can also check out what kind of stuff happens at high speeds. Here I used some Quake experience to throw the car into a curved flight driven by pure in-game inertia. Timestamped to 2:00

Last edited:
The Cyber Vehicle Overhaul mod. It lets one tweak car physics further on their own. I worked a lot on all the settings, something like a month. The beauty can speed up to '458' (or so) in about two seconds, and slow down from that in about one if I let it drift with maximum drag.

Tho, the Let There Be Flight mod also unlocks the in-game speed cap of 458. So, get this, my Cali was running about 1700+ on the ground in the vid below. And, of course, even more is possible. Think of numbers like '6000' if you can control it at such speed on the ground.

I think the speed readings are borked in CP2077, so I just call it '200', '300', and '400', without km/h or mph.

The Dry Pass is my fave part of the CP2077 map.

You can also check out what kind of stuff happens at high speeds. Here I used some Quake experience to throw the car into a curved flight driven by pure in-game inertia. Timestamped to 2:00

Ah ok! I run completely mod free, have not seen the need of any mods yet. :)

Ah ok! I run completely mod free, have not seen the need of any mods yet. :)
K. Then the top speed of vanilla Cali (212 or so, don't hold me to it) is easiest to strike on the long way between the border checkpoint and the city. Or down that bridge from Muamar Reyes. But it is possible in most of the streets and locations, provided you spent enough time with it and are willing to become a drift nut. Riding down a declination gives it extra '1' in speed, compared to the ground level max.

Everybody Wants Some

View attachment 11342113

View attachment 11342116

View attachment 11342119

View attachment 11342122

Too cool!
Since the beaches have no waves air surfing was the closest thing.

I think the song "Wild Child" by Iggy Pop really fits with her.

View attachment 11340793I guess she's a real leg girl.
With legs like that, you don't really need anything else.
She's been a bit absent minded lately.
She's got legs for days - or at least a whole block.
Someone's obviously not skipping leg day...
LEGitimate!
Red Skulls' distant cousins...

I've had flying cars, corpses stretching up to the sky and enemies shooting at me from inside trees but this is by far the weirdest bug.
Leg Bollards?

Sz.P. CD Projekt Czerwony and fans,
please pay respects to REDengine

Half Life... GoldSrc... mmmh
Half Life 2... Source... mmmmmmhhh
(honorable mention to Fox Engine that powered MGSV... but for some reason nobody talks about that one today)
Cyberpunk 2077... CZERWONAengine 4... ooooooooooooooooo°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°'''''''''''' (except the physics)
photomode_27102022_142706.png
photomode_27102022_142510.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom