Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
ponytail3-afterlife-rogue.jpg

ponytail3-afterlife-closeup.jpg

ponytail3-totentanz.jpg

ponytail3-red-queen-river.jpg

ponytail3-totentanz-wall.jpg

ponytail3-judy-closeup.jpg

Is it just me who's a Caliburn snob?

You know, let me tell you a story that starts with vanilla Caliburn. Even before I discovered mods that helped me set my Cali on über-`roids, I was proud of taming the fastest car of Cyberpunk 2077. The vanilla Cali is very stiff, and it just can't make turns at high speed, which kind of defeats the goodie of it actually having the top speed, unless... well, one wants to do drifting and more creative stuff, but let's say drifting is a game changer. You've done plenty of that in NFS if you're a fan, and that lets the hyped-up Cali take turns while its engine's running at the peak performance; there just needs to be enough space till the Cali picks up the new direction on its own and that is all down to the driver. Let me upgrade that... there need to be just the right amount of space, no more no less. That's the beauty of it. Yee-haaw!

Note: drifting is kind of what the driver does to keep the torque up IRL in the vid that @LeKill3rFou posted.

My only complaint before modding was that I couldn't push Cali to the speeds it deserves. Well. I still hope that CDPR just unlocks the speed on all cars to match 2077 expectations without any mods.

Once you get used to speeds over 400, the vanilla Caliburn will feel like a bicycle.

View attachment 11342014

View attachment 11342017

View attachment 11342020

View attachment 11342023

View attachment 11342026

Yeee-haaaw!

View attachment 11342029
Oh no. Not just you. My V drives it exclusively. It's compensation for the Trauma that Panam put her through when driving into that damn ambush in the same tunnel/cave system. "JFC Panam!!! Next time, I'm driving!!!!" (if you had to reload multiple saves to get through that encounter, you know what I mean. Not that I had to. Oh no. Never. I'm a Preem Tier Solo even at level 16 when that ambush occured... That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)
photomode_14082021_231405.jpg

photomode_14082021_231318.jpg
photomode_13062021_201329.jpg
photomode_13062021_201310.jpg

( '...for good. Be there in a couple of days, Judy!')

Just a selfie for all gangs, to remember who's the boss in NC.

"Shoot on sight, so I can find you easier."
Signed V

What followed was a load of SMS threats.
V answered to:all

"Can you find Jotaro or Royce today? I can help you. Meet me at the Arena backside in 5 minutes. Don't make me wait."

(and that was the quietest evening around Arena ever, even though V sent that SMS at the mere breaking of the dawn; zero crime; everyone found elsewhere to be that day, including the police)

^ I miss this aspect of NC in the game. Those are gangs, they all compete, and most of it is about the display of power. We don't even see/hear them do it that much, let alone have V take their own place as a one-person gang... in the absence of Jackie, of course.

photomode_21012023_090313.jpg

Nice!

Last edited:
Awww, that's a cutie!
I might start with a guy next time around, wonder how that one would feel like. I see doodz playing chicks a lot. ;)
Thanks! :)

I've tried making a male a few times, but I just couldn't get into it. Yeah, a lot of us guys play female toons but I also see women playing males; there's this one woman in a CP 2077 Facebook group who made a really cool looking male and she takes these awesome and elaborate screenshots of her V with Panam.

Thanks! :)

I've tried making a male a few times, but I just couldn't get into it. Yeah, a lot of us guys play female toons but I also see women playing males; there's this one woman in a CP 2077 Facebook group who made a really cool looking male and she takes these awesome and elaborate screenshots of her V with Panam.
This is my prototype [link below].

Last edited:
He's cool! Wow, you've been playing the same V all this time? I might be in the minority though as I don't see too many people creating new ones as often.
Yeah, 850 hours or so with the same V's looks. Three tours, though. I am now at loop repeating my third gameplay ending. I busted the Crystal Palace as a tiny thing that hovers at about 2 km altitude, somewhere above the place where Scorpion's body went. I've been to where Johnny died. I raced at 1800+ speeds through the Dry Pass. I've sent my Claiburn into a curved slingshot over an 8 km by 10 km area. I've seen it all.

I haven't found Jackie's remains yet though. The game makers should kindly produce them somewhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom