* It all started sometime before the betrayal of Arasaka.
While the company has dark corners and a thick shroud covering its dealings. There were beautiful times while working as an Arasaka Agent.
One pictureframe in particular still fills Callie with certain joy. Perhaps because it was one of those times when freedom felt closest as ever... *
* Given by Arasaka, the trusty CT-3X has never disappointed. It held Callie's most revered weaponry while on the job, but also she stashed her most important clothing and other cherished goods with it. when Arasaka eventually turned around Callie's life, one thing was certain ...
The motorcycle must be liberated from these corpo bastards.
And so it was done. Having recovered her bike however, did push her to head for the badlands and lay low. The road there was ... more than just a quick ride, shall we say! *
* Okay, finally out of their reach. Time for a much deserved breather. Adopt life as a gone-Nomad, it is! *
* Setting up shop in the badlands can be risky, but it can also be home to everyone who's strong enough. Do it right, and one can deal in some lucrative dealings. Callie ... She has got some merchandise you may find interesting!
Guarateed top of the line, klepped from the best, for the best (so long as its not Arasaka!) *
* And at the end of the day there's always that trusty friend waiting at home. *