Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
I found that this quest would have been better if it was like the lead in to Hearts of Stone, when Geralt is captured and imprisoned aboard a ship. The fact that V would fall for a back alley BD vendor is a bit of a stretch.

BTW, the first time I did this 'mission' on an earlier run through, when I recovered my gear, it was all upgraded. Has that happened to anyone else? I didn't notice it on this past run through, but then V was maxed out at 50/50....
Same feelings. Once I cleared everyone and made it down to the elevator I felt awesome but maybe something more within the dialogue system could be added or the introduction of a new character. I explored the entire city for days to see if I could find similar scenarios but there wasn't.:giveup:

photomode_09072021_203611.png

previous post was at the max capacity, this picture is a bit of a bummer anyways, appearantly a group of friends decided it would be fun to all have the same hairdo and wear the same clothing.
photomode_09072021_044847.png

The message of the day
photomode_04072021_054216.png

Now if you'll excuse me, I picked up a second job. My collegues say there are interesting extra's.
photomode_09072021_043405.png

Interesting, I kept seeing her with the name Hannah Boyle, could be coincidental.
I figured she might be his mom and they just cut her from the BD for some reason.
Probably to put more focus on his abusive father.
In different playthrough ? Because on my last one on 1.23, her name is not Hannah Boyle, that's for sure :)
Anthony's mother is died giving birth to him. That's why his father told him : "You're going to kill this cow like you killed your mother"
She appears as a "ghost" of the past in his dream (don't forget those BDs are a dreams, not memories).

This cute girl made me fall off my chair the first time she appeared suddenly next my V :giveup:
I read the logs before so I had a feeling of what was gonna happen, so I watched her crawl out of the tub. That is one damn sweet animated sequence! :sad:
Then I drew my own Mantis blades and we have an engagement. [Correction: I had them drawn)
Ooh, btw, I did that quest after the Relic Malfunction persisted, so it was quite the experience :) I've got recording of that.

Note to self: and now I reeaaally need to edit those!

I read the logs before so I had a feeling of what was gonna happen, so I watched her crawl out of the tub. That is one damn sweet animated sequence! :sad:
Then I drew my own Mantis blades and we have an engagement.
Ooh, btw, I did that quest after the Relic Malfunction persisted, so it was quite the experience :) I've got recording of that.

Note to self: and now I reeaaally need to edit those!
Probably the most creepy quest :) and the haunting sound really gives the chills :D

People hate the relic malfunction but it delivers some very good pictures :)

Probably the most creepy quest :) and the haunting sound really gives the chills :D

People hate the relic malfunction but it delivers some very good pictures :)
Been able to cobble something together.
The clip shows both the short sequence with my car almost killing me aswell as the persisting Relic Malfunction. (sadly the recording via PS4 didn't start from the inital moment, it only started from when I was already at the quest with bathtub-psycho.)

Oh FYI, I'm not a video-editor so if it looks messy AF then .. yeah it does. :giveup:

The clip shows both the short sequence with my car almost killing me aswell as the persisting Relic Malfunction. (sadly the recording via PS4 didn't start from the inital moment, it only started from when I was already at the quest with bathtub-psycho.)

Oh FYI, I'm not a video-editor so if it looks messy AF then .. yeah it does. :giveup:
Wow, my V has never been sick for so long, but the video is great to watch. And the cars' behavior can ensure some really hilarious moments :)

Wow, my V has never been sick for so long, but the video is great to watch. And the cars' behavior can ensure some really hilarious moments :)
As I said, the recording was only half of what I experienced, and if I hadn't been killed by the Mox Cyberpsycho I surmise it would have persisted until it would've been reset by a random death or a "wait"-teleport. I was quite fun and specially during driving is was pain stakingly unnerving :LOL:

Nice :)
But I wonder something, when I see that you stay next to the bathtub, you know that you take electrical damage because of the "pillars" by staying there ?
And many thanks to your Cyberware who knock out her when your life drop, without it, you should certainly to be dead. Same with Mox'x Cyber, but your life drop to 0 before she's knockout :)

But I wonder something, when I see that you stay next to the bathtub, you know that you take electrical damage because of the "pillars" by staying there ?
And many thanks to your Cyberware who knock out her when your life drop, without it, you should certainly to be dead. Same with Mox'x Cyber, but your life drop to 0 before she's knockout :)
I remember that there was a bug from Brendan that caused malfunction that didn't go away without restarting the game, maybe this is similar. I got fried few times while doing Delmain's quest so now one of the first things I do is to get shock protection :)

I remember that there was a bug from Brendan that caused malfunction that didn't go away without restarting the game, maybe this is similar. I got fried few times while doing Delmain's quest so now one of the first things I do is to get shock protection
Yep, it's fix now. With Brendan, your life just drop a little and you have a "normal" malfunction.
But here, there are "pillars" around the bathtub (we can see them at 5:24 on the video), and when you are between them, you take electrical damage (and malfunction HUD) when the fight begin. The psycho apply fire damage with her mantis blade (you can see them "burn" on your screenshot above).

Edit :
Besides we can see very well the electric "pillars" on your screenshot too :D
But yes, that's strange that relic malfunction still persist "infinitely"...

Last edited:
During the fight with the cultist-psycho, at first I though for some reason it was becasue of me using the electrically charged mantis blades to somehow inflict a dicharge on the water. I didn't know until afterwards it was from the environment thingies. I did like it as an environmental effect though :)
and yes, the Biomon killed her :LOL:
and I was less fortunate with Anne, true.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, it's fix now. With Brendan, your life just drop a little and you have a "normal" malfunction.
But here, there are "pillars" around the bathtub (we can see them at 5:24 on the video), and when you are between them, you take electrical damage (and malfunction HUD) when the fight begin. The psycho apply fire damage with her mantis blade (you can see them "burn" on your screenshot above).

Edit :
Besides we can see very well the electric "pillars" on your screenshot too :D
But yes, that's strange that relic malfunction still persist "infinitely"...
I should clarify. The Relix Malfunction was already a persisting effect from before this quest, after I did Judies "save Evelyn quest" before this one.
That is also why I was a bit sad it didnt record from that moment onwards.

Top Bottom