Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_14052021_030423.png

photomode_14052021_030557.png

* Galena GA40XT signal found *
Callie picks up her phone due to the newly received message: "Huh?!!"
A hop, skif and jiffy later ...

"Welcome back old friend" :)
CP77_R2S8_TheNomad1.jpg

"This deserves a stiff drink to celebrate. Or... At least lets drop by the Sunset Motel."
CP77_R2S8_TheNomad2.jpg

"Feels like I have reconnected with my roots. Which makes things more complicated. Being out here, in the badlands... Its home of old... NC, is it a new home? Time will tell I guess.
* Reminiscing about her current point in life, Callie figures some of misty's tarot cards did reveal something important. A choice is looming... *

Claire calls: " Yo, can you meet me at the garage..."
CP77_R2S8_TheRace1.jpg

Callie: " Uhm.. Claire? You usually hide beneath my ride? She only needed a quick checkup for the race you know"
"... Although... I cant disagree judging from this angle" ;)
Claire: "Oh you. Dont get any funny ideas. Was just finished anyway. Wanna win y'know! "
Callie: " This baby will spin circles of smoking tyres around its competition!"

* R A C E D A Y *
[Insert audio commentator clip here]
"And the winners are Callie and Claire! After an exciting 3-way duel between the Mizutani's and the Caliburn, its Callie's Grey beast that showed its taillight to the competition in the home stretch! What a victory."
CP77_R2S8_TheRace2.jpg

Now, this is the key to your winnings.
CP77_R2S8_TheRaceV.jpg

Callie and Claire: "Ooh boy! What a machine! ... Shall we? :) ... YES!!! :D "

* Some time later however, when the weather had turned upside down. Callie's roots came kicking back up... *

Callie: " The road beckons... I have to get some air"
CP77_R2S8_EscapeVelocity1.jpg

CP77_R2S8_EscapeVelocity2.jpg

* Eventually leaving the bike behind and fetching her old friend to continue down south *
CP77_R2S8_TheNomad3.jpg

CP77_R2S8_TheNomad4.jpg

Callie: "Home... "

* But as we all know. Nicht City's allure is great. Too great even for a Nomad who has gone Solo. The friends she's made in NC are even more reason to stick around. And then there's the border... Still unable to cross over, Callie can only escape NC's limits by so far... *

To be continued ...

Best (fun) car in game :)
Thats a solid yes :D
Btw, the last 2 images from my post you quoted there with the Rattler are also my cross into tripple digit hours on this character :)
So the Rattler holds a very special place for me right about now.
For the fun times I had with it 100 hours ago in 'The Nomad' mission, spinning circles. Doing Telecom Tower shenanigans and really letting it win me over. And now the crossing of 100 hours in a dark badlands location (south part of map) where I feel extremely reminiscent on the cutscene from Along the Watchtower... A tear comes to my eye :)

Last edited:
Speaking of Nomads, I just started a new characters a few days ago that I decided would be a total Netrunner and wouldn't fire a single bullet (well apart from when I don't have the choice (chase cutscenes and the like)).

Cyb2077_6_0002.jpg

Also I made this V a male because, well because... Unfinished business with Panam in my other female playthrough...

Cyb2077_6_0004.jpg

I like to think he's a forgotten little cousin of Goro...

Cyb2077_6_0001h.jpg

Now now... I said i wouldn't fire a single bullet, I certainly didn't say i wouldn't crack any skull...

Cyb2077_6_0017.jpg

Sending quickhacks from a hidden position, and then when they finally find you : putting the deck aside and finishing them with a baseball bat is certainly very surprising... And fun :LOL: !

BONK ! o_O

I decided would be a total Netrunner and wouldn't fire a single bullet
If you play in very hard, could be really difficult at the start (before to have a good cyberdeck and rare/epic QHs).
Some Tygers require a good amount of RAM (and facing 2/3 enemies with "simple" baseball bat, could be also difficult).

Top Bottom