Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
If you play in very hard, could be really difficult at the start (before to have a good cyberdeck and rare/epic QHs).
Some Tygers require a good amount of RAM (and facing 2/3 enemies with "simple" baseball bat, could be also difficult).

Indeed, it was tricky at the start in very hard mode and battles took forever with hide and seek, but now since lvl 10 (I'm cleaning Watson and Kabuki before doing the Heist) and with a rare deck and I also found an epic baseball bat : it's manageable.
But yeah the first few levels I was like :eek: !

Anyway, onto pics !

Night city :

Cyb2077_M2_0037.jpg

Cyb2077_3_0042.jpg

Cyb2077_3_0044.jpg

Cyb2077_4_0022.jpg

Oh that sweet little face :love:

Cyb2077_3_0043.jpg

Photobomb :LOL:

Cyb2077_3_0018.jpg

Making babies...

Cyb2077_M2_0029.jpg

Foreshadowing...

Cyb2077_M2_0025l.jpg

Always did enjoy this side quest. Are you using an add-on to enable pictures during the concert? I tried to and was only able to get first person view images.

Maybe future DLC will let us choose to "play" the entire set.
No mods, but for some reason, I was able to use the camera in drone mode. I think that the first time I did the quest this wasn't possible. I took the pictures before the special interactions like (F) to play solo and etc., maybe before this moment the view is not only FP.

Always did enjoy this side quest. Are you using an add-on to enable pictures during the concert? I tried to and was only able to get first person view images.

Maybe future DLC will let us choose to "play" the entire set.
I got Johnny T-posing when using photomode during the concert (no mods). It was a disappointment.

Top Bottom