Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
So, some of the funny stuff I came across.

When Elizabeth Peralez called me on the Holo I was stuck in a crouching position when I exited the car. As we would later find out, some extensive brainwashing was going on, but not just on the Peralez family, as it turns out, they had another child.
Elizabeth: "Now now Callie, beggars can't be choosers! In the AV, stat!"
Cyberpunk 2077_20210522090421.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210522090335.jpg

My my, what a nice house and cars you have. (Precursor to a dream?)
Cyberpunk 2077_20210502104028.jpg

Getting takemura out of a tight spot .. eh .. nevermind.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210609205615.jpg

Whats better than silver? Exactly, Gold!
Cyberpunk 2077_20210420214356.jpg

"GIVE. ME. BACK. MY. BUGBEAR !"
Cyberpunk 2077_20210427224827.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210427224903.jpg

Accidentally got myzelf killed at the first Sniper's post during the Dashi Parade, when I magically returned. the Parade had decided to stop due to unplanned explosions inside of a building. (Still an awesome shot like this though :) )
Cyberpunk 2077_20210609192024.jpg

Post automatically merged:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, it is also time for another story.

* They say the soul is undying *
Arasaka believes it is the key to the future.
Seeing as how my soul needs saving, maybe we should 'request' an audience.
Takemura says the Dashi Parade is the best chance to accomplish this.

And so, at the stroke of night, when theparade is in full swing...
CP77_R3S4_DashiParade1.jpg

CP77_R3S4_DashiParade2.jpg
CP77_R3S4_DashiParade3.jpg

* Takemura's plan works. Hanako is prepared to listen *
Johnny however has the usual stick up his ass and is not hapy with what follows.
In the end however, it is about saving my life, mine alone.
That was the goal ... That has always been the goal. Fuck Silverhand!
Arasaka is the evil I know, and they happen to be the evil that has what I need.​
CP77_R3S4_Embers1.jpg

CP77_R3S4_Embers2.jpg

CP77_R3S4_MeetingHanako.jpg

CP77_R3S4_Gauntlet.jpg

* What followed however was rather unexpected *

A jungle within a building to host a meeting that would go down in history.
With a small team of Arasaka henchmen, Oda, Takemura and Hanako we went on to face 'The Board'.
CP77_R3S4_MysticForest1.jpg

CP77_R3S4_MysticForest2.jpg

* A table with a group of ominous people, and one that seems out of place, or... *
Well well ... the ever elusive catch-on-camera Michiko Arasaka.

It is an honor to make your acquaintance !
CP77_R3S4_Michiko.jpg

My apologies for the direction this meeting went in. But you realize this is the doing of Yorinobu, correct?
He sent in his goons. And we answered.​
CP77_R3S4_MeetingCancelled.jpg

CP77_R3S4_RedAlert.jpg

* Having conquered the tower, there was only one place left to go: Mikoshi! *

For better or for worse, for now ... goodbye

CP77_R3S4_Cyberspace.jpg
CP77_R3S4_TheDevil.jpg

* Time flew by but at the same time it felt like time stood still. *
From a pyramid made of light, into the cold regions of space ...
they said they removed Johnny ... good riddance ...

But then, Takemura came after I redecorated my new 'appartment' ...
Said I had a choice.
Regretfully I forgot to make snaps, and when I got the cutscene, photomode was not usable. So it'll be have remain being text for now.

Well, I made mine ...

I'M BACK BABY !
Watch out Night City, I'm not done with you yet!
CP77_R3S4_ImBackBaby.jpg

Last edited:
So, some of the funny stuff I came across.

When Elizabeth Peralez called me on the Holo I was stuck in a crouching position when I exited the car. As we would later find out, some extensive brainwashing was going on, but not just on the Peralez family, as it turns out, they had another child.
Elizabeth: "Now now Callie, beggars can't be choosers! In the AV, stat!"
View attachment 11225129
Very cool, thanks ;)
Especially about 8ug8ear :ROFLMAO:

Very cool, thanks ;)
Especially about 8ug8ear :ROFLMAO:
Thanks mate. This game is sometimes soooooooo much fun when you create a little story for yourself around an image or moment of play. :)
Btw, just completed second ending, ever since doing the first one januari 2nd.
But the story of my Corpo is not done yet! not by a countrymile :)
And I just noticed, that bring both my PS4 characters (Nomad+Corpo) in the 3-digit playtime.

Ooh boy this brings me back 6 months.
CP77_R1_RidingtoFreedom_Breathe!.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to the Peralez dialogue, you can turn away and jump or use ctrl(standard for ducking, but not crouching) to get out of the crouched position and be at normal eye height with the Peralez's
Personally I know it, so I simply look the ground when I get out of the car (the view already "shadowed" because being already crouched), I press twice on "crouch" button and it is settled (double jump doesn't fix the problem for me).
But important thing, do not approach the Peralez before, at the risk of skip some dialogs when press the "crouch" button :)

JapanTown
Seen from above
78670b8c-76f4-44d2-88f0-099db18e1880.PNG

Seen from below
21c6e8c8-90af-48f8-a903-5ebd6ed03ce2.PNG

af50f03d-dfa6-422e-8f5b-a82047710786.PNG

299ed2c5-87d2-40dc-b6d7-989d4572dff6.PNG

Last edited:
Time for another Story.
* After the disappointing deal with Arasaka, Callie decided to take matter into her own hands *
After having returned from the Orbital Station, Callie picked up the gauntlet and started to device a new plan.
Also, Johnny seemed not to have been fully removed at all. Did Arasaka lie it all together?
Be that as it may, this time, it would end differently...

* As it turns out, Johnny was also devicing himself a plan. Said it would be like reliving the old days *
However, before that moment would come, he promised to take a good long and close look at the world we wander today.
He even managed to got me to live the life of a Samurai, even if but for a moment

Got a gig to get to, and the band's waiting...
CP77_R3S5_Highway-NightCity.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Go-Out-With-a-Blast1.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Go-Out-With-a-Blast2.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Go-Out-With-a-Blast3.jpg

After the gig ... The famous afterparty
CP77_R3S5_One-Last-Pleasure.jpg

For good measure we also settle an old score with a bunch of scavs, one in particular...
CP77_R3S5_Assassination1.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Assassination2.jpg

Nobody shall cross me again... And when I become a legend, know my name!

* Johnny says the time is nigh. Rogue set us up for the score of a lifetime... again *
Only things is, gonna have to relinguish control for a moment ... it scares me...

CP77_R3S5_ArasakaAssault1.jpg
CP77_R3S5_ArasakaAssault2.jpg

CP77_R3S5_ArasakaAssault3.jpg

* There it is again, that strange pyramid. Hopefully this time Alt can fix what Arasaka has ruined. *
MY LIFE
CP77_R3S5_Pyramid-of-Light.jpg

* For some things you cannot be prepared. Even though we knew ... I knew *
Who am I, if I can literally look and talk with myself ...
Am I even myself?​

Hi .. Callie ...
CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror1.jpg

Alt: "I have some bad news I'm affraid. Callie, your body can no longer support you as it normally would. Long story short, It now sees you as the virus.
On a biological level, its Johnny's now ... Sorry"

CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror2.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror3.jpg

Callie: "NO! I won't accept that! Its my body! Always was! ... This cannot be true!"
CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror4.jpg

* However, there's only so much a soul can take before a crack may appear *
After what Callie has been through, the latest news came too high a cost and too hard to weather.

Callie: "So this is it then? I die? How? Why? Why me?"
CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror5.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror6.jpg

Johnny: "No you're not. Clearly you're not ready to go into cyberspace, which means you're not the one to go."
Callie: "What are you saying? Its not like I have much of a choice?"
Johnny: "But I do. And I promised you, for the first time, I actually get to save someone whom I care about, which means you Callie"
CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror7.jpg

CP77_R3S5_Look-in-the-Mirror8.jpg

* Some time Later *
Everything is still fuzzy, and yet I stand here, watching over Night City once again.
I'm not sure if I can believe it just yet.
But I have to, a client is waiting and I'm about to do what he says is 'the impossible'
Well, whats impossible these days ... I've done pretty much done the impossible twice over.

CP77_R3S5_Afterlife-Legend.jpg

Callie: "Here goes, the heist of a lifetime, and much more ... "
CP77_R3S5_Heist-of-a-Lifetime.jpg

She started out as a figment of Callie's imagination. A manifestation of darkness.
Corpo Callie started out as an employee for Arasaka, but found herself stripped of everything, cast out, as if to be forgotten.
To make matters worse she got sentenced to a slow but inevitable death. Or so the experts claimed.
In her darkest hour she returned to Arasaka on the beheft of a promise, only to walk out with heavy disappointment.
From a nobody, to a Legend!

Disclaimer: It's been a good weekend's worth of Cyberpunk so far, but fuck mate, this is starting to mess with my head again :)
What a damn powerful game this!

Respect V. Callie

Last edited:
Time for another Story.
* After the disappointing deal with Arasaka, Callie decided to take matter into her own hands *
After having returned from the Orbital Station, Callie picked up the gauntlet and started to device a new plan.
Also, Johnny seemed not to have been fully removed at all. Did Arasaka lie it all together?
Be that as it may, this time, it would end differently...

* As it turns out, Johnny was also devicing himself a plan. Said it would be like reliving the old days *
However, before that moment would come, he promised to take a good long and close look at the world we wander today.
He even managed to got me to live the life of a Samurai, even if but for a moment

Got a gig to get to, and the band's waiting...
View attachment 11225546

View attachment 11225549
View attachment 11225552
View attachment 11225555

After the gig ... The famous afterparty
View attachment 11225558

For good measure we also settle an old score with a bunch of scavs, one in particular...
View attachment 11225561
View attachment 11225564
Nobody shall cross me again... And when I become a legend, know my name!

* Johnny says the time is nigh. Rogue set us up for the score of a lifetime... again *
Only things is, gonna have to relinguish control for a moment ... it scares me...

View attachment 11225567
View attachment 11225570
View attachment 11225573

* There it is again, that strange pyramid. Hopefully this time Alt can fix what Arasaka has ruined. *
MY LIFE
View attachment 11225576

* For some things you cannot be prepared. Even though we knew ... I knew *
Who am I, if I can literally look and talk with myself ...
Am I even myself?​

Hi .. Callie ...

Alt: "I have some bad news I'm affraid. Callie, your body can no longer support you as it normally would. Long story short, It now sees you as the virus.
On a biological level, its Johnny's now ... Sorry"

Callie: "NO! I won't accept that! Its my body! Always was! ... This cannot be true!"
View attachment 11225588

* However, there's only so much a soul can take before a crack may appear *
After what Callie has been through, the latest news came too high a cost and too hard to weather.

Callie: "So this is it then? I die? How? Why? Why me?"
View attachment 11225591
View attachment 11225594

Johnny: "No you're not. Clearly you're not ready to go into cyberspace, which means you're not the one to go."
Callie: "What are you saying? Its not like I have much of a choice?"
Johnny: "But I do. And I promised you, for the first time, I actually get to save someone whom I care about, which means you Callie"
View attachment 11225597
View attachment 11225600

* Some time Later *
Everything is still fuzzy, and yet I stand here, watching over Night City once again.
I'm not sure if I can believe it just yet.
But I have to, a client is waiting and I'm about to do what he says is 'the impossible'
Well, whats impossible these days ... I've done pretty much done the impossible twice over.

View attachment 11225603

Callie: "Here goes, the heist of a lifetime, and much more ... "
View attachment 11225606

Disclaimer: It's been a good weekend's worth of Cyberpunk so far, but fuck mate, this is starting to mess with my head again :)
What a damn powerful game this!

Respect V. Callie
Great !
Thanks ;)

Last edited:
but I got a question for you. You've completed a good 7 runs or something right? how many endings?
How do you do it man, First the Star half a year back, and now the Sun ... its cracking open an 'old wound' sort to speak.
How do you do it and stay sane
Yep, we could said that "a good 7 runs" and all the endings.
In fact,
- First run in december :
100% without any spoiler, just one ending. The Star (Nomad > leave with Panam seems to be obvious. I didn't know about Judy at the time, what a great moment when Panam said "there is someone who wants to talk to you").
- Second run.
100% with some spoilers only to be sur to have 70% for johnny. (In first run, I think I was too friendly with him) > All the other endings.
A damn special ending's evening, too good !
- And all the following.
100% with only The Star (I can't leave Judy, It's not an option).

In view of my playtime, I'm not sure "stay sane" it's a good words in my case :D
(maybe better to said "not be more insane"... I don't know...)

Top Bottom