Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
All right, so after three months away from CP, i decided to start a new run.

I'll focus on stealth and sniper rifles this time (playing Hitman has inspired me to try the silent assassin approach). Maybe i'll even throw a knife or two from time to time. Nomad path, didn't turn out too bad.

IMG_20210716_002233_compress10.jpg

Now at the end of my 6th playthrough, with just "Meet Hanako at Embers" in my list, so just driving around, buying cars and visiting. I love this game but feel a little disappointed, that once you finish any of the "love interest characters" missions, there is really no more. Judy just stands by her window and V has just one short set of interactions. Seems a missed opportunity to me.

Moment with someone special.

judy moments.jpg

As I said I have been buying most of the cars and this has also bugged me, why can't we change the colour??

I mean CDPR really

pink.jpg

Of course being on PC, mods come to the rescue, now this is much more my current V's style

black.jpg

Spending all this time just driving around I have come to the conclusion that this is probably the most practical car for Night City, not super powerful that you slide all over the road but quick enough when you need it ;-)

jen rowley.jpg

What is you favourite city car?

That's one thing I don't get about games in general, not just this one. But those NPCs are awfully confident when talking to the human player that's probably capable of murdering like 100 tyger claws in under 15 minutes. LOL

She was awfully confident there, being backed up by those scrublords. Vs tyger claw death count: 1000

Judy: "we can't take Clouds on our own, we need help."
Me: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can just go in there and kill everyone. 10 minutes max."

That's one thing I don't get about games in general, not just this one. But those NPCs are awfully confident when talking to the human player that's probably capable of murdering like 100 tyger claws in under 15 minutes. LOL

She was awfully confident there, being backed up by those scrublords. Vs tyger claw death count: 1000

Judy: "we can't take Clouds on our own, we need help."
Me: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can just go in there and kill everyone. 10 minutes max."
True. And, given that in one play through I "killed" Woodman the first time I interrogated him and then cleared the place of guards, but yeah, we need a lot more help Maiko.....

So, I ran down a rabbit hole when my 'other' flying car broke down and spent a large amount of time trying to get these shots as close to perfect as I could. I am pretty sure that 'Silverhand' isn't Johnny's real last name (Storm maybe?) because this...Or maybe the Thermal Knuckles just overloaded.
Flame On!.png

Flame On!​

And while I was at it, I made an screenshot I thought befitting of the Sun Ending tarot reading Misty does in the credits.
Ode to Sun Ending - Wanna Try Me.png

Wanna Try Me?​

But hey, gotta take the pics when the mood overtakes you, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom