Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
If you ever decided to make your own thread updating us about your V's adventures like this one, I'd check it out religiously. This was so fun to see and your pics are great!
Thanks a lot! So happy to hear that! I'll post some more from time to time here, as this thread has awesome content and a great community around it ;)

photomode_04072021_214211.png
photomode_07072021_020912.png
photomode_08072021_050358.png
photomode_08072021_051805.png
photomode_09062021_191720.png
photomode_12062021_124007.png
photomode_12062021_125817.png

Cover for new a Samurai album?
SAMURAI - WE'RE ALL PUPPETS.png

Couldn't resist...It seems like it would be a good name for an album in 2077 though. If your wondering why the bottom isn't centered, I tried to make it look like the image continued through the "title" of the album. I think I lined it up fairly well considering I was working with two random images.

V & Jackie
V & Jackie - 6.png

While I was playing with signs...
Be A Hero - MAXTAC.png

Here are some holo-lions I ran across
HoloLions.png

And lastly, an image of the big statue
Statue.png

Did I mention before about doing a lot of jumping?​

Awesome :D
I wonder why I never thinking to take that kind of screenshot, it's just perfect :cool:
:giggle:thnx
Sometimes this setting is not even available ('Look at the camera')! Also, doesn't always work with every V pose.
And once I completely broke it ..:
photomode_02072021_121109 (2).png

..don't ask what she is doing there, because I don't know :LOL:..not even looking at the camera at that point. Maybe channeling Garry :shrug:

So V, what did you get up to this week?

V; Um, I killed some gonks and learned how to use tech weapons I guess...

(It's been ages since I've last posted, so I (don't) apologise in advance for the image train :p)

Please can we get more sniper poses? ':/

V; There was also this one gonkbrain...

So, I found this concept to be a bit creepy since I know what Arasaka is like...
Arasaka Home Security.png

Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to show up in screenshot mode so I just hit printscreen.

Time for some goons...
Jackie...A Little Help, Please.png

A little help here, Jackie? I really wonder why Jackie didn't step up in this situation...

Arasaka does seem to have a type don't they?
Arasaka Goon and 'Good Cop'.png

"Gonna give good cop over there a chance to say something? C'mooon..."

Another entry in the Riding the Rails series - V surveying her domain
Riding the Rails - V Surveying her domain.png

Yup, took a looooot of pics in places I could get to from the train lines

US Cracks - Purple Force
Purple Force.png

Is it just me, or did the designers try to give the impression of spiders with the eyes of the US Cracks?

Hey, that's a nice gun. Wanna sell it? I got a collection...and I reeeally like it.
Nice Gun...Wanna Sell It.png

So I was jumping up and down on a Delamain Cab and just happened to catch this at the right time cause I was curious to see how screenshot mode would show V while jumping.
Delamaion Cab - Broke Window When Jumping On It - 1.png

Turns out it puts V in Night City Strut mode. If anyone is wondering, that glowing piece of glass is reflecting the moon.

NC Med Center
NC MedCenter.png

Grabbed a shot of it on the way past at one point.

Has anyone else noticed that Jackie's Arch Nazare' changes color based on how light is hitting it?

In shadow
Jackie's Arch Nazare' - Shadow.png

Out in the sun
Jackie's Arch Nazare' - Sun.png

Win "Shoot To Thrill" and you will have it (in Epic version) ;)
I have won the competition a few times but I admit that I always did it at low level and didn't really use it much. :LOL: I personally found using a gun with a high number of rounds lets you breeze through that competition. Is the one you win an iconic one? I honestly don't recall.
Post automatically merged:

Decided the "album" needed to be fixed. I just noticed that it had a little bit hanging on the title part that I didn't like and that it really should have been square...
SAMURAI - WE'RE ALL PUPPETS - Square.png

Last edited:
I have won the competition a few times but I admit that I always did it at low level and didn't really use it much. :LOL: I personally found using a gun with a high number of rounds lets you breeze through that competition. Is the one you win an iconic one? I honestly don't recall.
Not iconic, it's a "simple" epic version of Lexington with a cool skin :)
(It's also the same as Panam during "Life during Wartime" when she kill the guy in the AV for save Mitch).
And yes, obviously, it's not as good as Dying Night or a Legendary Lexington (looted/buy), but it look great, that's the most important in Night City :D

Not iconic, it's a "simple" epic version of Lexington with a cool skin :)
(It's also the same as Panam during "Life during Wartime" when she kill the guy in the AV for save Mitch).
And yes, obviously, it's not as good as Dying Night or a Legendary Lexington (looted/buy), but it look great, that's the most important in Night City :D
Ah, that's probably why I never used it for long. I wonder if you can hold that shooting quest off until the end part of the game? I have never tried that and wonder if the stats on it change.

On another topic, here is the original image I used for the "album" cover image as an example of how the settings in screenshot mode can change the outcome of someone's pic. The only thing I did outside of screenshot mode for it was when I edited the size when I reposted it in a square shape.
Original Geisha used for Album cover image.png

Using the red filter and then altering the highlights gave the red image, plus a frame and some stickers.

Ah, that's probably why I never used it for long. I wonder if you can hold that shooting quest off until the end part of the game? I have never tried that and wonder if the stats on it change.
Before 1.2, nope... you win a damn weak gun if you did it at the end :(
But now, the gun is "linked" to your level, so it's always a "nice" gun :)

Top Bottom