Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_11072022_002516.png

Can't decide between long and short for my corpo. Short seems like it's better suited for a corpo but it's an old mod and so light gets weird on it. I like long a lot but is it suited for a corpo?
For me - Short one. More charming. More sexy.
Besides yes, it is closer to corpo style - feeling of order in everything including haircut indeed.

For me - Short one. More charming. More sexy.
Besides yes, it is closer to corpo style - feeling of order in everything including haircut indeed.
Thanks! I agree but passed as that particular hair mod gets kind of clumpy looking and wanted something with more detail. I ended up going with neither of those styles but still a relatively short one; not quite as professional looking and maybe a little too cute for a corpo, but still within what I was going for. Aw heck, she's really an ex-corpo so maybe she decided to go a little wild after getting fired and went from suit to latex pants. I can work with that. :D

cb-extreme-closeup-01.jpg

0005.jpg

cb-clouds-ad-boards.jpg

cb-headshot-wakako-dusty-light.jpg

cb-headshot-wakako-takemura-dusty-light.jpg

cb-heist-talking-with-jackie.jpg

cb-heist-talking-with-jackie-2.jpg

cb-judy-guns.jpg

cb-glenn-very-posed.jpg

Aw heck, she's really an ex-corpo so maybe she decided to go a little wild after getting fired and went from suit to latex pants. I can work with that. :D

True! Lets release rebel inside which has deeply slept until you got fired :)
Besides, spirit of the game is about disorder and resistance to "Big Brother" and not about daily corpo job from 8am to 5pm for him, right ;)

Top Bottom