Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
redm-walking-red-evelyn-coat.jpg

redm-totentanzdancing.jpg

redm-makeup-on.jpg

redm-makeup-off.jpg

The first time i found this Easter egg, it brought back memories of the first time i saw the movie Blade Runner back in 1982.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

photomode_01022023_234930_24b.jpeg

So, that is how my V looked like eons ago.
This is from September 2021.

"Nice suit. Did you get it yourself, or did your momma put it on you and you don't know how to take it off?"
[Paraphrasing Chuck Norris in Oblivion there!]

One needs some ballz to say that to Adam Smasher. It would have been an easter egg if he broke down crying when asked that.

Okay, now original me.
"How cute. I should get an Adam Smasher plushie when I am done with you here. Maybe I will stuff it with the feathers I pluck off your body."

Betcha Adam would point out he didn't have any feathers.
V: "Not yet."

photomode_06092021_183755.jpg

And this is January 2021! That lil girl had no idea about the star-high NC's demi-deity path she was headed to.

photomode_08012021_212332.PNG

Last edited:
I wondered how it will be if I threw a lil mayhem in the NC's center. Of course, I don't use the snap-on-target thing, though that should be obvious.
I used the opportunity to test the second heart. It is not something I see often.

Hope this clarifies why I say that my V had become a demi-deity in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom