Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
@eskiMoe

Delete your mods (first of all those with keyboard command), reinstall video drivers and verify game files.
It should work.
Did all those things. Still doesn't work.

But meh. Don't really care that much about it to spend hours troubleshooting the problem. Back to playing the game ->

In that case I have no idea what to do. I have similar problem and this helped.

Are you sure your card support Ansel or your keyboard is working well?
My guess is that the 21:9 resolution messes up the Ansel UI which is probably designed for 16:9. That is my guess until someone with a 3440x1440 monitor brings proof that they have it working on their system.

Oh and the keyboard works just fine and I have the GTX 1070.

Ansel is amazing yo!

Chillin' at my vineyard, yo!

Supervising!
Chillin' with the duchess, yo!

Scaring off some stupid muggle. New favorite job!

Damn these spiders! Go bother Donald Trump...

In action, yo!

​Chillin' with my girl, yo!

Thanks, @Mezziaz ; I'll try DeviantArt for my next screenshots.

@AgentChaos - How do you take those tall screenshots? Is that an Ansel feature? I had to disable Ansel as it somehow prevented any high-level saves from loading (though I could still load my low-level save.) Also, I love the colors in the last one with the mountain. Is that Wild Hunt Reimagined?

Thanks, @Mezziaz ; I'll try DeviantArt for my next screenshots.

@AgentChaos - How do you take those tall screenshots? Is that an Ansel feature? I had to disable Ansel as it somehow prevented any high-level saves from loading (though I could still load my low-level save.) Also, I love the colors in the last one with the mountain. Is that Wild Hunt Reimagined?
I used Ansel and turned the angle to 90 degree, then flip the image afterward. I used dust reshade for that picture with Lexar's light mod. All of them in fact. Gonna finish this playthrough with that reshade and light combo. ^-^

Top Bottom