Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
Is Hjalmar or Geralt took the trophy?

Gvynblade;n9818691 said:
Is Hjalmar or Geralt took the trophy?

That is an excellent question. Can't say I've ever even noticed that head during the feast. :eek:

----------------------------------

Everyone knows Geralt is a professional monster slayer, some also know of his professionalism in Gwent and dice poker. Few ever speak of his favourite hobby, though...

He often practices it in the ever-so-beautiful Skellige...

... while finding all kinds of treasure...

... and completing the occasional sheepdog mission.

Hmm one thing I noticed that the game lacks is a photo mode'would have been nice to include (especially for console players like myself). I'll have to come back to this section though once I have some I think would be just as aesthetic as some of these others

novuspcmedia;n9993691 said:
Just curious, are you using a reshade? Absolutely beautiful screenshots!

No, this is vanilla. I don't use any invasive graphics mods. I am rather improving on the original by .ini tweaking the game way beyond ultra settings and using some quality but not invasive mods like Increased LOD, Real Weather, Toussaint Grass in Velen and Novigrad, Volumetric Clouds, More Shadows, HD Reworked Project...

Alastre;n10111811 said:

Now this is one of the best screenshots I've seen for TW3. What mods did you use?

Last edited:
Guzio;n10118102 said:

I so love this mod. Would use it too, but it does not work with the ashen hair mod, so I go only for the no make-up mod.
Btw. a wonderful, and lovely screenshot :) She looks awesome in the forrest,

Top Bottom