Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Guzio;n10121322 said:
Gvynblade - WLM 9.3 :)

Deemonef - Yes, it's a great mod. Ciri looks absolutely lovely :)

Man, I love your screens so much. It's such a shame though that besides Geralt, no other character can have different facial expressions during gameplay. They're all left with this blank stare. Anyway, please keep up the good work.

Treasure Huntin'
Roach is pointing to a hidden treasure up yonder...

Last edited:
No photomomde in the game =(

Still good game
I just don't like seeing map and life bar. It would be cool with filters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannes2002;n10345072 said:
No photomomde in the game =(

Still good game
I just don't like seeing map and life bar. It would be cool with filters

There is NVIDIA Ansel. Many mods also allow free camera. Don't know if there is anything else than Ansel that will allow you to freeze time.

Life bar should disappear when when your health if full and there is no combat. Also there are mods that for example make minimap visible only in witcher senses (Friendly HUD for example). Same for all indications for potions, food, buffs and debuffs, you can make them appear only while in combat, otherwise in radial menu only (Buffs in radial menu mod). Also game has HUD toggle, by default Home key. You can also disable selected parts of HUD. There are mods that allow to scale, move and set opacity for hud elements, also to choose minimap zoom.

There isn't really anything to complain about in this regard, compared to 99,999999% games that don't even have any hud options outside of disabling some parts of it, not to even mention photo mode, this is a dream.

KRZYCH04650;n10345522 said:
There is NVIDIA Ansel. Many mods also allow free camera. Don't know if there is anything else than Ansel that will allow you to freeze time.
Life bar should disappear when when your health if full and there is no combat. Also there are mods that for example make minimap visible only in witcher senses (Friendly HUD for example). Same for all indications for potions, food, buffs and debuffs, you can make them appear only while in combat, otherwise in radial menu only (Buffs in radial menu mod). Also game has HUD toggle, by default Home key. You can also disable selected parts of HUD. There are mods that allow to scale, move and set opacity for hud elements, also to choose minimap zoom.
There isn't really anything to complain about in this regard, compared to 99,999999% games that don't even have any hud options outside of disabling some parts of it, not to even mention photo mode, this is a dream.
I always have green cirkles in the top because of things like when you go to sleep. I have PS4 so no mods. It would be cool with a photomode like in batman: arkham knight because there you could take the coolest pictures and play with 70s batman and things like that.

Just started Blood and Wine. Man it looks unreal at times. I am literally spending half of the time on sightseeing and making screenshots with Ansel. Wild Hunt was looking great, but this...

Poor fellow... as if narcolepsy wasn't bad enough.

Set this as my desktop background. For once I've managed to hit F12 at the exact right moment.

Random scenic shots:

Top Bottom