Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
witcher3 2020-07-05 18-20-11-39.jpg
witcher3 2020-07-05 20-48-32-50.jpg

Geralt and Roach after slaying some Ofieri soldiers. I accidentally summoned Roach during the battle, which is why she is there.
Yes, Geralt is still in his starting armour (with an upgraded chestpiece), at level 41, and will be until I finally get my hands on Manticore. Roach has a modded model, which makes her bulkier and adds the feathers.
witcher3 2020-07-29 11-06-17-52.png

In White Orchard, the field east of Tomira's hut. I wonder what this is... some sort of shrine?
W3 1.jpg

Looking at the Nilf garrison across the Ismena River
W3 2.jpg

I love the game's attention to detail, and I love how I keep finding stuff like this even in my 3rd playthrough.
ATD1.jpg

Florian Verrieres was the lover of Mislav, the hunter whose aid you enlisted in the Beast of White Orchard quest. Their affair was outed and Florian committed suicide.

Last edited:
Stumbled across this place, for the first time , in my 3rd playthrough. The place is called Forest Hut, located SW of Blackbough. No letters, no books, just a scene setting that leaves it to the player to fill in the blanks.
Inside the hut, you come across this rather grim scene:
20200901001254_1.jpg

You can't tell from the screenshot but there are flies buzzing around the 2 bodies. Mother and child lying dead on the bed, perhaps a murder-suicide? There is no gore and the bed and floor are strewn with flowers.

Outside, you see this:
20200901001320_1.jpg

So in my mind, bandits (there are 2 camps immediately north and south of the hut) robbed the household and murdered the man. The wife in despair took her own life and that of their child.

I just love this game, I am constantly coming across things I don't recall encountering in my previous 2 games.

Top Bottom