Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
0_Triss_Ger_NoFur_001.jpg
0_Triss_Ger_NoFur_002.jpg
0_Triss_Ger_NoFur_003.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah so I just started playing (still level 1) and this beast just showed up in the very first town, since I'm new to this forum I can't make a thread so here I am posting this here. If anyone can tell me how to get rid of that monster who is terrorizing the town it would be helpful.

Chort.png

Yeah so I just started playing (still level 1) and this beast just showed up in the very first town
Bovine Defense Force, eh? Someone's been killing cows.

Pretty sure it will never despawn, or at least that's what all the comments I can find say. If you have a save from before it spawned, loading that will work (unless/until you kill cows again).

Bovine Defense Force, eh? Someone's been killing cows.

Pretty sure it will never despawn, or at least that's what all the comments I can find say. If you have a save from before it spawned, loading that will work (unless/until you kill cows again).

Yeah I killed some cows, they respawn if you go far/do some quest. I didn't do the "glitch" where you meditate to respawn them. Luckily I had a save but lost about 1h30 of gameplay.

Was reading through the books I'd bought earlier, and found this reference to Carl Linnaeus aka Carl von Linné aka the father of modern taxonomy:
charlesvonlinne.jpg

"A filthy fopdoodle" is the best part of this thoroughly hilarious book.

And to balance it out:
geraltroachtoussaint.jpg

Edit: Blood and Wine came out in 2016, so this dwarf managed to pretty much predict what would be added to the card game, in the standalone version, not one but three years later. 2016 was so long ago that surely it has to be coincidence.
clairvoyantdwarf.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom