Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
mod Star Wars Lightsaber

mod Star Wars Lightsaber.jpg

Last edited:
Terrain orientation for Ciri is an additional purpose of stones for portals.

Standing in the center of the circle, you need to look at the desired stone and the direction of your gaze will indicate the correct path for movement.

for example
- a stone with Kelpie indicates the direction to the Nilfgaard tavern.
- a stone with a Swallow indicates the direction to the Nilfgaard camp.
- the stone with the Seagull indicates the direction to the river and the parked boat.
- a stone with a Dog indicates the direction to the forest where 2 packs of wolves graze (danger).
- the stone with the Itlina's Sign of Prophecy indicates the direction to the swamp where there are many Foglers (danger).

The quartzite Golem moving inside the circle of stones is the rotor of the magic field generator, which causes a guaranteed triggering of the portal in this very area.

The stone circle near Novigrad works the same way.
witcher3_001.jpg
witcher3_002.jpg

Hey, I don't want to spam screenshots here so I'll just leave my album where I post my favorite screenshots ( still WIP ^^ )
Hope you wlll enjoy, I have several months of practicing, using programs & using the world provided by CD Projekt Red in The Witcher 3.
Such a rich environment.

Hope you will like my work ^^ : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmV7Td6z

How tall was Lara Dorren?

Aen Saevherne (ze Starszej Mowy - Wiedzący)

book title "She Who Knows" straight indicates one of the stories about elven knowledgeable.

You can find about 10-12 copies of such books, this is a fairly large circulation for the world of The Witcher.
Such a number of books compromises them as a valuable and truthful source of information about the real events around "She Who Knows" and most of all looks like an attempt to hide the exact information about the events that took place 200 years ago in Velen.

In addition, we are well aware of similar methods of distorting historical facts by one lover of "ancient rock art", who, by an amazing coincidence, is also "elven knowledgeable".

There are only five "elven knowledgeable" (Wiedzący) known in the world of The Witcher.
Three boys and two girls, the title of the book "She" clearly refers to girls.
These are Ida Emean aep Sivney and Lara Dorren aep Shiadhal.

At the present time, Ida Emean aep Sivney is alive and well, which Geralt is convinced of by personally talking to her through the megascope.
But Lara Dorren aep Shiadhal is believed to be dead about 210-220 years ago.

Information about her death looks like a legend and exists in two versions, from the side of the elves and from the side of people. Both stories about her death are very biased and stingy with details. The main thing has not been said - what is the real reason for her murder. Her love affair with Cregennan in the style of Romeo and Juliet cannot be the real cause of her death, as such a relationship can be scolded and condemned, but it is just love. And the knowledge that love is just an ardent feeling that someday will end is available to both elves and humans.

There is no information about the burial place of Lara Dorren, it looks very strange, but 200 years later Avallac'h does not know where she is actually buried and is looking for her grave in the only reliable way - trying to talk to her spirit.
The alleged grave of Lara in the dungeons that Geralt is examining together with Keira has already been checked by Avallac'h and from the note we learn that "Lara's spirit is silent", this can only mean one thing - Lara's body is not in this tomb, this is only one of the cenotaphs built by the elves for the "cover operation".

The seagull sign that Avallac'h left on the gravestone is like a warning sign - like "checked, no mines".
And this mysterious book She Who Knows about Lady of the Wood only by its name it precisely indicates that it is precisely about Lara Dorren (but the text of the book itself is false and hides the truth), who did not die, but only imitated her death in order to continue her mission to save her people.

It is certain that for ordinary people living in Velen at that time, she was an incarnate deity, and there were people who saw her and these people left many wooden statues of their goddess, on which she looks like not a young, slender and very tall elf. These wooden statues are very accurate in small and detailed details and make it possible to quite accurately determine that these statues are dedicated to the same elf
"She Who Knows" and most likely Lara Dorren.

It could also be argued that Lara and Cregennan were quite a fun couple due to their height difference.
She Who Knows_00.jpg

Top Bottom