Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Was delighted to bump into this guy: ;)

You think so? Don't you think the sky looks a bit weird? Don't you think the grass and the trees all have weirdly the same color? Don't you think that this looks like a strongly desaturated photograph, whereas the vanilla game actually looks like a photograph? I really like the new artistic direction of The Witcher 3. I prefer the vanilla graphics over these desaturated ones.

Really? Which "photograph" have you seen with an orange/golden filter? The desaturated settings look much more like real life than the default game. The sun even in summer at its zenith is never so strong as to have illuminated zones look orange/golden. The color of strong ray suns on a dirt road, for example, is more similar to the shade of sea-sand than gold.

Btw I would like to have a save with that location to try it with my settings. I'm sure it will look almost exactly like the VGX trailer with them, apart naturally the postprocess effects (that photo comes close but the grass is still too orange and dark and the sky is too deep blue).

Last edited:
Is that SweetFx or manual color correction?

I mistook that first one for VGX.

What sweetfx preset did you use?

Holy shit, this one looks like VGX. How did you get it to look like this? I assume you're using ReShade + SweetFX? If so, can you share your settings, cause this just looks amazing.

I didn't save that preset since it might look good there but it makes the rest of the game look really strange. I made it only for taking that screenshot to prove the finished game isn't THAT far off from the VGX footage.

However since people keep asking I made a new one real quick and can download it in the link below.
https://mega.co.nz/#!ANZEnJqB!anx7P-ff32AOgjTvKS7INdcpx1P2MuPRtGxbwNOSVxM

Rename the file to "SweetFX_settings.txt" and make sure to put the sharpness in the game to "High" for that real VGX feel. I do not recommend using it though for actually playing the game as it makes everything look off as the preset is forcing a season change. You are all of course welcome to try to alter it in a way so that it works better for the whole game, just don't forget to share it if you manage it so we can all enjoy the fun. :)

The SweetFX preset I use when actually playing the game you can find in the link below.
https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3733/

Rename the file to "SweetFX_settings.txt" and make sure to put the sharpness in the game to "High" for that real VGX feel. I do not recommend using it though for actually playing the game as it makes everything look off as the preset is forcing a season change. You are all of course welcome to try to alter it in a way so that it works better for the whole game, just don't forget to share it if you manage it so we can all enjoy the fun. :)

You can try this one I made (it is reshade, not sweetfx as the shaders are better in the latter case). I think it is the one with the colors closest with the VGX trailer. It a scheme color that's not for everyone but if you like that coldness it is really particular (surely the game looks all different with it):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09wjuv3xxxo0age/ReShade-E2013.7z

Maybe I will have to increase a little the sharpness however since the VGX trailer was very very sharp iirc.

A lot of beautifully taken screens, mates. Truly awesome, very inspired to do my own now. Just absolutely lovely.

This is definitely the most beautiful game I've ever played....

If only some smoke and particle effects are more intense..
Have you tried with ini tweaks to improve those segments?

And go and kill bigger monster for trophy, that griffin head is so last year :)

Top Bottom