Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Attachments

• 292030_screenshots_20160601153628_1.jpg
    292030_screenshots_20160601153628_1.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 84
@Zultre The first one looks pretty much perfect. The other ones are a little bit too "bloomy" to me. Are they the same preset (I'm assuming they are Reshade/SweetFX presets, and not ENVs?), or are the latter two from a different one?

Damn Skellige is even more beautiful modded. Pretty much complete with ultra grass mod and semi-volumetric clouds.

Attachments

• y6S88AR.jpg
    y6S88AR.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 76
@Zultre The first one looks pretty much perfect. The other ones are a little bit too "bloomy" to me. Are they the same preset (I'm assuming they are Reshade/SweetFX presets, and not ENVs?), or are the latter two from a different one?

Same preset - It just depends on the time of day / weather conditions .... Light just after a storm produces a lot of bloom (vanilla env) <--- 2nd screenshot.
The 3rd Screenshot was midday at the pontar border post <--- That vanilla env has alot of bloom for some reason.

---------- Updated at 06:30 AM ----------

I just wanted share the video of my game and settings :D

My Animal and Monsters hairworks mod ;)

I swear there's a difference in the lighting in the recent patch. And no its not just letting more color back in my preset, dammit :)

I swear there's a difference in the lighting in the recent patch. And no its not just letting more color back in my preset, dammit :)

Yep also noticed it - I think they improved the global lighting system .... I can't put my finger on it , but my screenshots does show a difference .... CDPR you the real MVP

Yep also noticed it - I think they improved the global lighting system .... I can't put my finger on it , but my screenshots does show a difference .... CDPR you the real MVP

Having said, i am using asmodeans worldenvlighting one before the latest. Im not sure if anyone else has problems with his latest 1.5 but for me it bugs out the water.. actually worth downloading again just in case its changed.

Having said, i am using asmodeans worldenvlighting one before the latest. Im not sure if anyone else has problems with his latest 1.5 but for me it bugs out the water.. actually worth downloading again just in case its changed.

I would suggest not using his mod until he updates it - I also used his mods but his replaces the new env's that came with patch 1.21 (which features the new lighting).
So your kinda still playing with old environments. - I spoke to Asmo and he said he will update as soon as he has time.

I would suggest not using his mod until he updates it - I also used his mods but his replaces the new env's that came with patch 1.21 (which features the new lighting).
So your kinda still playing with old environments. - I spoke to Asmo and he said he will update as soon as he has time.

It does, but it still makes a difference. Im not sure what effect in these csv's hes changed but it makes a world of difference. The 1.5 download i just tested is really busted on my setup. I was going to attach the one that works for me but the zip is too big.

Im not sure what the new lighting is, but i strongly prefer what the mod does. The only sad face is it doesn't include his changes for the B+W environments... i was holding off jumping in to the xpac.. but w3 is such majesty im probably going to crack :)

@vesemas228 I agree that not having the env's is a little bother, but trust me (I also play with Asmo's env's normally), you won't feel the need in Toussaint :) It's simply the most beautiful work CDPR has done so far, and looks absolutely amazing. If you don't like over-saturation, you might be a little put off with the yellow filter (Although I think it fits the setting), but you can always Reshade that out ;) As a person who can't play the Vanilla without Asmo's env's, I just can't believe how beautiful Vanilla Toussaint is.

Someone in another post said something about w3 being in its own league... also holy crap thats it im off to toussaint.

EDIT: Well, the colors are bang on, but the overall lighting is busted.. something seems to be adding and upsetting itself when you apply one of the old environments. Also, vanilla b+w... the yellow.. that's not even funny.. its like strong yellow cellophane has been placed on the screen. Very strange choice. I don't mind waiting for asmodean.

Last edited:
Top Bottom