Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

---------- Updated at 06:06 PM ----------

Last edited:
Some updated love scene mods :):rly?:

Hm I have forgotten to switch off the subtitles, but I was too exited to finally seeing the finished Yennefer mods :D
Hmmm too bad that it is impossible to make a cute rabbit or cat furry with Triss's body, similiar to the Skyrim Khajiid.

Last edited:

Cool shot, but just remember Uncle Vesemir's teachings kids:

"A witcher doesn’t use light or fire because it makes it harder to see. Every light creates a shadow and shadows make it harder to get your bearings. One must always fight in darkness, by moon or starlight."

- Blood of Elves

Last edited:

"A witcher doesn’t use light or fire because it makes it harder to see. Every light creates a shadow and shadows make it harder to get your bearings. One must always fight in darkness, by moon or starlight."

- Blood of Elves
My Geralt has been a bad, bad boy. He slept through all Uncle Vesermir's lessons! :D

- Blood of Elves

I read this with a Vesemir's voice. :hrhr:

- Blood of Elves

:geraltsad:

Top Bottom