Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Attachments

• Witcher3 2016-06-08 20-45-39.jpg
    Witcher3 2016-06-08 20-45-39.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Or just use the "Insert Image" button, then "From URL", paste the link to the image, and uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally". Previously, this worked also with images uploaded as attachments, but now it just shows the attachment as a file. While there may be a better solution, I copy the link to the attachment, and then edit the post to display it as an image from URL.

Last edited:
As in, ULM + White Orchard mod + a reshade preset?

Which preset are you using? I normally go for All Natural, which I greatly enjoy. Looking forward to trying out the White Orchard mod when I'm back from my holidays :)

Um... might want to run - there's a Cockatrice behind you!

Party crasher. Was unable to use Signs, and weapons were unavailable as well. Didn't end well... :no

Eww, yuck, yuck! Poor Geralt is covered in slime - literally.

So this happened today. ???

As in, ULM + White Orchard mod + a reshade preset?

Which preset are you using? I normally go for All Natural, which I greatly enjoy. Looking forward to trying out the White Orchard mod when I'm back from my holidays :)

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5733/

ULM set to 44: Skelle Brown @ envblend 37.

From the white orchard mod i installed, base, toussaint and everwhereasmo

Natural is the best!! Also, the screenshots are noticably worse than what the game looks like.. its amazing before jpeg.

Last edited:
Forefathers' Eve:

Archgriffin in the House of Respite (I shot it down when it was directly above the building, and it got stuck flying inside):

Cool new sword (also matching gear on Geralt and Roach):

Geralt and Roach in Benek, visiting the soothsayer:

Top Bottom