Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Guys, on a related note, what do you use to capture and save your screenshots?

I'm using a key I remapped to capture, then paste to MS Paint to save. It seems that the quality degradation I'm experiencing happens upon saving, despite my selecting the PNG format. Are there any decent freeware alternatives to MS Paint?

Guys, on a related note, what do you use to capture and save your screenshots?

I'm using a key I remapped to capture, then paste to MS Paint to save. It seems that the quality degradation I'm experiencing happens upon saving, despite my selecting the PNG format. Are there any decent freeware alternatives to MS Paint?

Any special reason for not using Ansel? It's brilliant tool.

Was messing around with all kinds of stuff but the lighting changes are from this:) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...ods.com/witcher3/ajax/modfiles/?id=1672&pUp=1 ) mods option ''white orchard lightning everywhere''.

Other changes include tweaking vegetation distance, shadows etc with UGOM. These settings are the same I use whilst playing @ 1440p/60FPS (980ti). framerate isn't 100% stable but acceptable with A-sync set in nvidia control panel.

Birds are silent for the night, Cows turned in as daylight dies, But one soul lies anxious wide awake, Fearin' all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths.
My dear dolly, polly shut your eyes, Lie still, lie silent until no cries.
As the witcher Brave and bold, Paid in coin of gold. He'll chop and slice you, Gut and dice you, Eat you up whole. Eat you whole

"Just found a guy called Geralt and a woman called Ciri in a Tavern, they told me that they teleported from another World. This dude also has Cat eyes, so i asked him if he is a Khajit...."

- Diary of Dovakhiin, Entry 298

Attachments

• 20160829230416_1.jpg
    20160829230416_1.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 130
I have a couple recent screenshots of Geralt. One working and one being a tourist.

Attachments

• 40omyWP.jpg
    40omyWP.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
  • j7biaNn.jpg
    j7biaNn.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 82
Aaaw finally, I was waiting from the beginning on for this mod, now it is FINALLY done :D

He sometimes even purrrrrrrrrrs when having had a fine meal or while relaxing.

Now the beastmaster needs a companion wolf. Or maybe this black Jaguar.......... what breed is this new cat added to Blood and Wine? Just like Far Cry Primal, Geralt should make a developement from grandmaster to beastmaster too and tame wild animals.
The day will come where I will begin a playthrough with Witcher 3 again, with the new Witcher Medallions and all the other awesome mods.
Some months ago I had a companion mod for Geralt, but the wolve`s behaviour was strange, he was running in circles and very bad follower mod A.I., unfortunately this was never fixed by the modder and my resoures in scripting was limited, I could just edit some basic values of the wolf companion but not the follower A.I. itself.
Too bad... Geralt needs some big cat or a wolf as pet.

Last edited:
"Just found a guy called Geralt and a woman called Ciri in a Tavern, they told me that they teleported from another World. This dude also has Cat eyes, so i asked him if he is a Khajit...."

- Diary of Dovakhiin, Entry 298

At first I thought you'd somehow imported your Skyrim character to TW3 - but then I noticed it's the other way around, that a Skyrim mod has brought Geralt and Ciri to Tamriel. The Winking Skeever, if I'm not mistaken. :p

Top Bottom