Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
I am playing through for the second time, didn't really touch it since summer 2015. What a wonderful game. Especially now when I have hardware to push this game to max potential and when there are so many amazing mods to fix and customize the game, whenever I see something to change or fix, there is a mod for that, literally always.

Everything cranked up as far the engine goes, just before major performance issues start. Foliage, shadows, textures, weather... all of those environments, how this game looks when cranked up like that (some things more than 2x ultra)... the only game I can name that feels so natural. Add to this great soundtrack, story, tons of side activities... 20 hours to the game and instead of getting bored or tired like usually at this point in games I only want more and more. Absolutely wonderful.

I will post a link to a collection of my best uncompressed 6880x2880 (3440x1440 + Ansel) screenshots when I finish the game, for now here are few better ones from the beginnings of the game

Emhyr writing a letter:

Battling Sirens during a beautiful sunset (seriously, even after all the hours I've sunk into this game, sunrises and sunsets still amaze me with their beauty):

Last edited:
Fav mod screens, instead of self lighting Geralt reflects environment's lighting;

Under moon light

Camp fire lighting

These have been taken during today's adventures.

Rad the Mad Lad:

Geralt the Menacing:

Searching for Philippa (multiple images; spoilers to reduce post length):

Northern Wind = a cool battle:

Top Bottom