Share your The Witcher Videos

+
NSilentSword said:
Hello guys =]Ive made a fan AMV from the Intro and some things from Chapter I, its very basic so don't expect for something special, yet I do think its nice. Pleas tell me what you think about it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPQe5LxecU
Good show bud.. The in game shots of him running and in the "pubs" are a little blurry but a job well done in the long run!!!CheersVinnieMc

How large do Fraps Videos get over time?I am a little hesitant to do a movie yet - since I 1. have no experience in cutting stuff, 2. I probably have not enough disc space (just checked: holy shit I crammed 600 GB... yes I am a file-pack-rat, and nothing is even pirated)Yet, I have to wait for the Construction Set, because I hope it's possible to create mods where you can play another given character from another perspective. Always wanted to know what Shani experienced with Thaler besides certain *cough cough* adult topics hrhrhr, or whats going on behind the scenes in the castle or Salamandra Base.

Pretty nice video. Timing of the different scenes and changing 'attitude' of the song is combined very well :)I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about playing as different characters though.. unless you change the player character model and add all the necessary animations to it (which would be loads of work).To Rhian:A 2 minute video without sound is a bit under 2.5G at full screen 1900x1220 (in avi format). Naturally you convert it to wmv or something similar with a video editing program, but FRAPS records in avi. Fraps also offers to option to record in half screen size. If you intend to use lesser resolutions anyway (like for youtube), you might as well pick that option to save disk space and make your game run a bit smoother while recording.

Thanks for the info ;DWell, I will tinker with the Construction Set as soon as it is released :) let's hope that we can use the other chars, too as Player Perspective - don't really need the same combat animations Geralt has.

Thanks for comments guys =]I lowered my resolution to 1020*730 [something like that] and recorded the intro, its about almost 2G [with no sound] and 7 minuets long. After using an editing program, such as Win Movie Maker [which I used] its gets really low. I also don't have much expirince in those stuff, but you can say for yourself its pretty ok, thats how you learn =]I tried to time the music well to the pic, I don't think I succeed that well [it was very hard] but still some of it came up nice I think...

Rhian said:
Thanks for the info ;DWell, I will tinker with the Construction Set as soon as it is released :) let's hope that we can use the other chars, too as Player Perspective - don't really need the same combat animations Geralt has.
It's not just the sword style animations.. I'm also talking about animations like: drunk, rest (lying down like an NPC does on a bed will look awkward next to a campfire on uneven terrain, as if half you body is floating above the ground :p ), signs, drink potion, side step, leap over, fist fighting, and so on and so forth. Some of them might be possible to carry over but I don't think all of them can.

Top Bottom