Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_04062021_184158.png

Dressed classy, to go see Elisabeth and Jefferson Peralez, because he's not the poor guy at the bottom of a megabuilding... He's the candidate for mayor of Night City !
1ae86208-cfa2-4e4f-a0ea-1496b3010852.PNG

I sit comfortably on the couch in front of the Peralez and look down... and crap...
Are you enjoying the view Jefferson ? Please CDPR, you have to do something, it's not possible...!
4c9b915a-a850-4910-925b-e1165d5cfec5.PNG

Dressed classy, to go see Elisabeth and Jefferson Peralez, because he's not the poor guy at the bottom of a megabuilding... He's the candidate for mayor of Night City !
View attachment 11224505
I sit comfortably on the couch in front of the Peralez and look down... and crap...
Are you enjoying the view Jefferson ? Please CDPR, you have to do something, it's not possible...!
View attachment 11224508
Not just Jeff, but Elizabeth too most likely :LOL:
Good thing I always had my trusty merc pants on with the golden trim and big cowboy boots, combined with a nice corset. :)
Just enough class to go with just enough merc-yness

View attachment 11224505
View attachment 11224508
Classy and deadly :D
And the second pic: one of the reasons my V never wears a skirt or dress :D

I try a little test: to wear on the strangest legendary clothes that I have. And I can say that I am not disappointed :)
Before
2f344cdb-d121-4e55-82a6-ff06c324849d.PNG

After
2e0c27ba-68c4-4b75-9789-c36356e7ae03.PNG

Yes, it's the same V... My favorite are the shoes...pretty damn amazing !
All in legendary version and almost full mod slot.
27e9face-10cf-4179-9e50-db1752658d45.PNG

For my V, I was already a huge fan of V's canonical appearance featured in the trailers, especially in the diner trailer. The only thing I didn't like was his haircut. Thankfully, CDPR had a swept back haircut. After finishing the game with Nomad Lifepath and Aldecado Ending, I found this art on Pinterest that had an uncanny resemblance to my V. Minus the cyberware and hair color.
photomode_14062021_231512.png

Lore:
"Born in Arkansas, Vincent and his twin sister, Valerie, grew up in a Nomad family among a larger Nomad nation. After he and his sister were born, their mother died shortly after due to complications. Being raised under a single father, Vincent and Valerie had a great childhood and relationship with their father learning how to survive and expeditions in a big world waiting to be explored. When the twins turned six-teen, their father passed away from a neurological disorder. Both ran away from their native Nomad nation to seek more in life. Months later, they joined the Bakkers. The twins served in the Bakkers for nearly eleven years until the Bakkers were weakened by an attack by Raffens. Vincent and Valerie were separated during the attack. Vincent with a small group of survivors of the Bakkers joined the Snake Nation. Vincent didn't take this lightly and left immediately for Night City to seek a new life. After meeting Jackie Welles, Vincent chose to embrace the Street-Kid life, but this eventually costed him heavily at the loss of Jackie, his only best friend that was left. With a rocky relationship with an imaginary Johnny Silverhand in his head, V was able to find new friends after Jackie's death. Judy serving as a sister figure to him and Panam being a reflection of V making the two soulmates, V finally infiltrates Arasaka with his new Nomad family, the Aldecados. Losing many along the way, V finally is able to take Silverhand to Mikoshi. Even after the heavy cost of V's father and twin sister, the Bakkers, Jackie, and Arasaka, V still must find a way to prevent his 6 month time limit of life. While the future is uncertain, V is happy to be surrounded by his third Nomad family, and accompanied by a companion, Panam Palmer., a person that needs him and he needs her likewise."

Top Bottom