Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Do_I_Look_Like_Alt.png

Do I look like Alt?

So much Cyberware! :O
You must be running a good amount of anti-psychosis-tools...
half of Johnny's attire acquired
View attachment 11244394
What's the name of that jacket? Looks valentino-ish.
Classy as always!
I feel illuminated...
View attachment 11244904
View attachment 11244919
Totentanz may be my favorite place to take photos of V.
Yeah, that place looks awesome!

Maelstrom needs to make you an honorary member ASAP!
Post automatically merged:

Maelstrom needs to make you an honorary member ASAP!
Speaking of which I really hope we get to do more with each faction
with the possibility of V being able to become a gang member. Of
course there would be consequences depending on the faction you choose.
Post automatically merged:

Here's some Aldecaldo tats for you.
Ald Upper Chest Tat.jpg

Ald Back Tat.jpg

Ald Upper Right Arm Tat.jpg

It says "Rogue Raxxa"
photomode_16082021_193346.png

Ald Upper Right Leg Tat.jpg

Here's the link.: Aldecaldos ( Replaces #5 )

Last edited:
I started a new playthrough. Im happier about my appearance now, although we 150% should be able to alter our hairstyle/makeup in the game afterwards. One can dream that a major city would have barbershops.

The hair is animated decently well (god knows that isn't easy), but the flipside of however this is done is that the colors feel "off". Too "RGB". Maybe they should add more glossy hair or something that would hold color better.
I have to thumbs up that they DID add basic blonde hair which I felt was missing at launch.

The character designer also has different colored lighting than the rest of the game, which is greatly misleading. All these small issues stack up.

20210811192223_1.jpg

Last edited:
I started a new playthrough. Im happier about my appearance now, although we 150% should be able to alter our hairstyle/makeup in the game afterwards. One can dream that a major city would have barbershops.

The hair is animated decently well (god knows that isn't easy), but the flipside of however this is done is that the colors feel "off". Too "RGB". Maybe they should add more glossy hair or something that would hold color better.
I have to thumbs up that they DID add basic blonde hair which I felt was missing at launch.

The character designer also has different colored lighting than the rest of the game, which is greatly misleading. All these small issues stack up.

View attachment 11245207
Honestly, your V look awesome :)
I've just restarted a Fallout 4 "survival" modded (much as possible on Series X), and my god... "my female survivor" look aweful... And I've passed a good while in the character creator...

I never really played with the photo mode until I got on this forum. It's amazing. Here's my V. After many eddies spent on buying way too expensive legendary outfits I finally had something I liked and I could use for my avatar.

photomode_08082021_203610.png

Porsche is also one of the sexiest cars in the game

Honestly, your V look awesome :)
I've just restarted a Fallout 4 "survival" modded (much as possible on Series X), and my god... "my female survivor" look aweful... And I've passed a good while in the character creator...

Thanks. Anyone remember how sharing V custom options was suggested to be a thing? I started to write down my own, since game doesn't let me save them..

I think this is it
skin tone 7
skin type 1
Jaw 10
hairstyle 35
hair color 22
eyes 1
nose 1
mouth 1
ears 3
eyebrows 5
cyberware 1
facial scars 1
piercings 4
piercing color 3
eye makeup off
lips makeup off
cheek makeup 2
blemishes 1
body tattoos 4
body scars 1
[/quote]

Thanks. Anyone remember how sharing V custom options was suggested to be a thing? I started to write down my own, since game doesn't let me save them..

I think this is it
skin tone 7
skin type 1
Jaw 10
hairstyle 35
hair color 22
eyes 1
nose 1
mouth 1
ears 3
eyebrows 5
cyberware 1
facial scars 1
piercings 4
piercing color 3
eye makeup off
lips makeup off
cheek makeup 2
blemishes 1
body tattoos 4
body scars 1
I admit that it would be good to be able to save a few presets (3 at least, one for each life path). Even if I'll never use that, when I start a new playthrough, I start to 0. So I make a new V. But easier to say instead to do, because all my V finish to look similar :D

Top Bottom