Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Been a long time since I last posted. Happy Valentines Day chooms!

V_Judy_14-02-2023_Cyberpunk2077.png

Just paying respects to an old friend. (So many feels in this spot)
photomode_17022023_022402.png

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”​

Last edited:
Just paying respects to an old friend. (So many feels in this spot)
View attachment 11345759

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”​

Yup...posted a few images from that scene. In my opinion best Easter Egg in the game. It later became a cult film, and has since come to be regarded as one of the all-time best science fiction films.

AND the easy way to get on Night City mono rail, walk around, explore, no mods, hacks, or cheats needed. Just jump from building to rail and DONE! be sure to save, save, save as you go along because you will get knocked off by Tram every now and then, or slip and fall.

Nice shot :)

She's just a big old teddy bear.
photomode_17022023_060555.png

"Lifes a beach and then you dive"
photomode_17022023_073345.png

Post automatically merged:

Yup...posted a few images from that scene. In my opinion best Easter Egg in the game. It later became a cult film, and has since come to be regarded as one of the all-time best science fiction films.

AND the easy way to get on Night City mono rail, walk around, explore, no mods, hacks, or cheats needed. Just jump from building to rail and DONE! be sure to save, save, save as you go along because you will get knocked off by Tram every now and then, or slip and fall.

Nice shot :)
Thank You. I think that's one of the best places in Night City, I wish the ads wouldn't play
in the background it kind of ruins it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom