Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_08052021_192056.png

photomode_08052021_192816.png

photomode_10052021_153924.png

photomode_07052021_184229.png

photomode_07052021_175610.png

I'm a minimalist, less is good...sometimes. Still not sure if armor mods stack or not. What each item of clothing list with armadillo mods and what appears as armor rating seem to be different in what is listed as total armor for your character. I know some mods don't stack. I just go with it.
Barefoot in Night City... You're not afraid :D
Yep, the mods stacks. It's a little bit weird in the item description. But in stats page or on stats in inventory, normally it's show correctly (the most important at least, like Armadillo, Crit chance/Damage) ;)

Barefoot in Night City... You're not afraid :D
Yep, the mods stacks. It's a little bit weird in the item description. But in stats page or on stats in inventory, normally it's show correctly (the most important at least, like Armadillo, Crit chance/Damage) ;)
Yeah, I don't get it with the mods. Take the tank top as an example, each armadillo shows something like 950 (after armor bonus). That shirt has four slots so one would think that you would have a total of 3800 , yet that does not show. I have a mod installed that converts the cutoff shorts to briefs and they have two slots. Those silly things show as 540 armor X 2 or 1080 total. yet they show up as 630 armor in game. Not bad for a pair of skimpys, but I really can't figure this out. I gave up trying and just have fun. I rely on my Netrunning skills and I'm a good marksman, that was the only thing that saved me when I went into that building I mentioned above. Just had the shorts on and no weapons drawn, oops! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I don't get it with the mods. Take the tank top as an example, each armadillo shows something like 950 (after armor bonus). That shirt has four slots so one would think that you would have a total of 3800 , yet that does not show. I have a mod installed that converts the cutoff shorts to briefs and they have two slots. Those silly things show as 540 armor X 2 or 1080 total. yet they show up as 630 armor in game. Not bad for a pair of skimpys, but I really can't figure this out. I gave up trying and just have fun. I rely on my Netrunning skills and I'm a good marksman, that was the only thing that saved me when I went into that building I mentioned above. Just had the shorts on and no weapons drawn, oops! :ROFLMAO:
It's easy, just ignore item's descriptions ;)
At lvl 50 (epic one), it's 239.99 (240) the armadillo's maximum armor bonus. At level 50 with epic armadillo > ((240 x nb of slot)+armor of clothes)
So for your shirt (950 armor), it seem correct for level 46.

In the item's description, it's a bugged. Like all the weapon mods, it's show for each the total :(

It's easy, just ignore item's descriptions ;)
At lvl 50 (epic one), it's 239.99 (240) the armadillo's maximum armor bonus. At level 50 with epic armadillo > ((240 x nb of slot)+armor of clothes)
So for your shirt (950 armor), it seem correct for level 46.

In the item's description, it's a bugged. Like all the weapon mods, it's show for each the total :(
Let me at 'EM! :ROFLMAO:

I upgrade in the Upgrade-tab under Crafting as well. When they disappear from the Upgrade-menu, that's when you've maxed them out.

Top Bottom