Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
V1.png

Nomad FemV - Body 3 - Int 5 - Ref 4 - Tech 4 - Cool 6​

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realize this topic existed already (and I looked but to be fair, there's so many new topics that appeared, all of the suddent).
Thks for merging my post.

Pretty straight forward but I would be curious to see what you made of your character.

And, of course, here's my girl.
photomode_10122020_182423.png

Last edited:
I have a weird issue I have no idea what causes it... For some reason my V in the mirror, in the character creator, or in the inventory screen, seems to appear lower resolution than any other character in the game. V is ok in a cutscene or in the photomode, but not in the other places. I have no idea what causes this. Im running 1080P but otherwise high or ultra everything. The difference to all other characters is really noticeable and prevents me from admiring myself the way I would want..

Here is a picture that showcases the issue. On the left is my V in a cutscene (from the early game montage cutscene), on the right is V in a mirror. Notice the difference? Graphical settings are identical. Its like my V is displayed at 720P while everything else is 1080P as it should..
weird.jpg

ps. Im considering restarting just to remake myself, cause the character creators crappy visuals threw me off..

Last edited:
I have a weird issue I have no idea what causes it... For some reason my V in the mirror, in the character creator, or in the inventory screen, seems to appear lower resolution than any other character in the game. V is ok in a cutscene or in the photomode, but not in the other places. I have no idea what causes this. Im running 1080P but otherwise high or ultra everything. The difference to all other characters is really noticeable and prevents me from admiring myself the way I would want..

Here is a picture that showcases the issue. On the left is my V in a cutscene (from the early game montage cutscene), on the right is V in a mirror. Notice the difference? Graphical settings are identical.
View attachment 11074223

ps. Im considering restarting just to remake myself, cause the character creators crappy visuals threw me off..
Kinda weird. I have to pay more attention the next time I look in the mirror because nothing striked me as unusual personally but I'm a very unobservant person.
It's worth mentioning, also, that hats don't appear in the mirror...If you want to see what your character looks like without hair, that's your opportunity lol

It's worth mentioning, also, that hats don't appear in the mirror...If you want to see what your character looks like without hair, that's your opportunity lol

I had an unfortunate glitch during the Heist mission, where I was somehow stuck with a weird cap while otherwise locked into the disguise... And since I was supposed to have been locked into the disguise, I couldnt take the hat off either..
photomode_10122020_175658.png

Here is mine, quite happy with the result.

He is a snappy looking fellow :)

I really wish they had a color wheel for eye colors and hair, we dont even get a blonde hair but the NPC's do? thats not fair lol owell, hopefully they will let us mod.

Sorry for so many images, I just really enjoy making characters. <3

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years and Stay Safe and Healthy!

Last edited:

Here is a picture that showcases the issue. On the left is my V in a cutscene (from the early game montage cutscene), on the right is V in a mirror. Notice the difference? Graphical settings are identical. Its like my V is displayed at 720P while everything else is 1080P as it should..
View attachment 11074223

Did you make sure your mirror quality in the graphics menu isnt all the way down?

Did you make sure your mirror quality in the graphics menu isnt all the way down?

Yes. It is at maximum (high). Like I said, basically all the graphic quality settings are at max (high or ultra as appropriate), resolution at 1080p.
I have set all the settings that reduce the quality (film grain, depth of field, lens flare, motion blur) off.

Im starting to think that the mirror and character creator images might suffer from the film grain effect even though I have set it off in the settings..

Top Bottom