Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
here is my V loving how he looks

Attachments

• Luke character picture.png
    Luke character picture.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 215
I can't play as a male V until I get my physique set up, because he's horribly amorphous. Well, I don't believe that a cool nomad or street thug who rips out turrets and doors with his bare hands has the physique of a slim teenager. Give me masculinity!

I have a weird issue I have no idea what causes it... For some reason my V in the mirror, in the character creator, or in the inventory screen, seems to appear lower resolution than any other character in the game. V is ok in a cutscene or in the photomode, but not in the other places. I have no idea what causes this. Im running 1080P but otherwise high or ultra everything. The difference to all other characters is really noticeable and prevents me from admiring myself the way I would want..

Here is a picture that showcases the issue. On the left is my V in a cutscene (from the early game montage cutscene), on the right is V in a mirror. Notice the difference? Graphical settings are identical. Its like my V is displayed at 720P while everything else is 1080P as it should..
View attachment 11074223

ps. Im considering restarting just to remake myself, cause the character creators crappy visuals threw me off..

It's DLSS. I've had the same issue with everything on max settings, deactivating it helped. Also improves the Inventory screen.

Question is, if it is worth to take the performance hit for the few instances you see that.

It's DLSS. I've had the same issue with everything on max settings, deactivating it helped. Also improves the Inventory screen.

Question is, if it is worth to take the performance hit for the few instances you see that.

I have the same exact issue with the mirror with a GTX 1070 that can't even enable DLSS, so that's not it for me at least. Also thought that maybe the Dynamic and Static CAS settings may be affecting it, but turned those off too, and didn't change the bad image quality in the mirror. So unfortunately I'm stuck there (and I do have the mirror quality setting to high BTW).

Hope to have more when actually start to play the game as i've been getting lost absorbing in the small details in Night City. Gorgeous game.

Attachments

• Desktop 10-12-2020 01-45-33-24.jpg
    Desktop 10-12-2020 01-45-33-24.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • Cyberpunk2077 11-12-2020 00-10-24-268.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077 11-12-2020 00-10-24-268.jpg
    829.9 KB · Views: 210
I've got a bug in my apartment mirror...my V is bald and shirtless when I turn on my reflection...but my V has a massive blue hair quaf and is wearing a witcher tee...anybody else have the mirror bug?

Do you have headgear equipped when you look? I ran into that earlier.

@Rawls What exactly do you mean by “keep it classy”? Surely not nudity, right? Is this not a forum to dedicated to this game for adults?

What exactly do you mean by “keep it classy”? Surely not nudity, right? Is this not a forum to dedicated to this game for adults?
I surely did mean no nudity for the purposes of this thread. Save's us from having to scan the thread to put offending posts in spoiler tags.

Top Bottom