Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Valentino Street kid turned Fixer...

20210113_122310.png

Attachments

• 20210113_122310.png
    20210113_122310.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 32
My beautiful alter ego.........Obviously from my creative, level 50 playthrough.....Almost reminds me of Uma Thurman.
20210110164450_1.jpg

I really wish they had a color wheel for eye colors and hair, we dont even get a blonde hair but the NPC's do? thats not fair lol owell, hopefully they will let us mod.

Sorry for so many images, I just really enjoy making characters. <3

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years and Stay Safe and Healthy!

Does anyone know what causes the weird silver forkish texture to appear under the shoulder straps for all tops that show the neck/shoulder area? It was extremely distracting once I noticed it in-game and has severely limited my clothing options.

Does anyone know what causes the weird silver forkish texture to appear under the shoulder straps for all tops that show the neck/shoulder area? It was extremely distracting once I noticed it in-game and has severely limited my clothing options.
Yes, I hope its a bug that gets fixed and not a lame feature from the devs saying its the sticky tape that keeps those skimpy bits on your body... :mad: also appears as if her bones are protruding from under her skin... :( ... Please fix it CDPR! Thank you!

1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom