Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Couple of NexusMods Clothing additions..

great, do you have the item names or #console names for that red and black ensemble? (or which mod you are using) Thanks
Post automatically merged:

that could just be a living human RL photo... very well done...

Great photos - Is that red line top a garment or a lighting effect? If it's a shirt do pls reveal the name and source?

how do you get such high photo quality realism to this.. it doesn't even look like something in the game compared to most other people's avatars...quite extraordinary

Yellow skin and you got Homer !! - Doh !

Last edited:
Great photos - Is that red line top a garment or a lighting effect? If it's a shirt do pls reveal the name and source?
Thx :)
It's a lighting effect integrated to the dress itself, which is semi transparent and composed by lot of strings in a sub-layer. Those strings get illuminated in a pulsive way and give a nice wave effect (not always that nice, geometry of these lines can be weird. it depends on V stance).
Funny thing is that you can usually see through the dress and some other times it's almost opaque, ambient lights will decide ^^
photomode_17022021_164220.png

photomode_17022021_163506.png
photomode_01022021_205542.png

If you want to try it yourself, you can find it here and it's called "Evelyn dress 2.0" (the Holo version)
See you folks!

So today's self imposed task was to see whether I could get a really good, romantic picture of Vixen and Judy together. Vixen isn't particularly pretty; that was intentional. I imagined her as someone shy and geeky who prefers to keep in stay in the background. It's why her hair's so short and she has no makeup or tattoos or cosmetic cyberware: she isn't trying to be noticed, she'd prefer not to be. But in these pictures, I think she looks good.
True love.png
Come hither.png

Top Bottom