Sharing your V look

+
Even tho it doesn't have sliders, I feel like the presets will be better. They'll look more natural and defined (I dunno about the ppl who want to make crack characters tho lol) and I just watch a vid saying you can even customize V's pupils so I think this will rival DAI's CC. You'll always see your V in your inventory and reflections. I don't have a problem with it in FP. It's super immersive!
Presets are fine for a game like this, for people who are very good at CC though, the more freedom and detail the better. It only looks unnatural and undefined if you suck at CC or if the CC sucks. :whistle:

Presets are fine for a game like this, for people who are very good at CC though, the more freedom and detail the better. It only looks unnatural and undefined if you suck at CC or if the CC sucks. :whistle:

Exactly, and it's not like there's only a minimal amount of options. What, there more than a dozen options for things like nose, eye size, mouth, jawline, and so on? There's more than enough to play with (while still wanting more).

I still really like Dragon's Dogma CC (I put SO many hours into that game lol) it was all presets, but the presets were high quality and a lot to choose from. Sliders are kinda weird, bc you have to be super precise and careful not to make your character look wonky/unnatural. I want to make attractive characters and Alannah Pearce said it's very easy to make an attractive character. I think each option then have sub options for colour etc. Like I know there are different eye types and eye pupil types too. There are nails (long/short) with different colour options too.

I'm pretty sure that more options will be added later, if people will want them. That, or the mods will do that.

Guest 3573786

Not worth it imo. Seems like a pretty pointless feature to me, but I also don't see why one would want to copy a character in a single-player RPG in the first place. :shrug:

Sure, some do, but are they numerous enough to justify having a such a system? I've no idea.
I've done it only when it's nearly impossible to create a good-looking character. Hopefully C2077 wont be like that. That said, I dont think it's some colossal effort to include this, and the more options people have, the better.

And either way, I'd def copy the look of the asian chick from the early trailers, she looks amazing.

Top Bottom