Shark in the water, got me stuck in the building

+
I was in the process of trying to do the shark in the water gig and they would not spawn for me. So what i ended up doing in the mind set of ok maybe i need to be in a certain area to get them to spawn was i got myself on the roof of the pharmaceutical building and got in through the roof. WORST MISTAKE EVER because now i am stuck in the building with no way out of it. the windows on the top are to high to reach I have tried everything possible to reach them and it is not happening. There is a garage door and 2 normal doors i could get out from but they do not have power so i can not hack them to open them, i have checked for a power source to get power to the doors to open them but there is none, the metal grate windows that lead into the office with the gentleman at the counter sometimes you can hack but these ones you can not to open them. I am literally stuck here, i have tried loading last checkpoint and it loads me back into the building, i even tried killing pedestrians to see if the cops would open a door to get to me in which they do not. i have resourced every which way to try and get out and i can't. Does any body else have any type of help. I refuse to start the game over after spending endless hours on it already. If there is truely no way out of this building and i am stuck here for good, games getting uninstalled.

Use the no-clip mod on Nexus Mods site to get you out. Then you can even put yourself back on the street so you can retry without any cheating.

Top Bottom