She who knows doesnt work

+
unit whitch should get resilience disappear at round start (tried in training against players)

First you need to reach sabah - be with minimum 25 points in The row where she Who knows it.

Problably you are doing that right.

Second, you cant put veil in The tallest unit, otherwise The unit doesnt get resilence.

I problably played like 20 match until now, and everything works fine (and also made The mistake to put crysral skull)

Lexor

Forum veteran
unit whitch should get resilience disappear at round start (tried in training against players)
Is it Yghern? Yghern could be the tallest, can get Resilience, but at the start of the next round Yghern has no armor and is destroyed.

I would say that if the card wasn't working there would be tons of reports about it, because it's being played all the time at the moment.

She Who Knows must have been locked, or your highest base power unit must have had Veil. Old Speartip might not have been the one with the highest base because some of the new cards are able to increase their base power.

Without screenshots or a video I find it impossible to believe the card truly wasn't working when no one else has reported such an issue.

You kind of need to reproduce it. I haven't messed with this card as of yet, but I saw some videos on YT with several Gwent streamers playing around with it and it worked pretty fine. If you can reproduce it with screenshots or a video, send a ticket with them to support.

Works fine for me but i am stuck at rank 5 not sure is she really strong enough or not..... I only win if i start the game but this is only 40% wWhats your rate with beginning? I am to new to create a new topic.

I am having quite some troubles like OP as well. I had rows with she who knows with zero buffs (as far as able i was to see) with old spear tip on that row too, but it didnt got resilience. I also noticed with damaged units on the row (and still 25 or more points on that row) the resilience doesnt work. Maybe i am seeing or doing something not right, but so far its a hit and miss with she who knows. If it works its awesome and usually makes you win the game, or at least gives you a less hard next round.

She works just fine. I've used her a LOT in the current seasonal, and apart from when she's gotten locked or I've had Yghern on the board ( :facepalm: ) resilience has been applied and effective. Damaged units, even She Who Knows herself being damaged, don't break anything.

It has no time to; the Resilience is only applied at the end of a round. You do see the animation for it in the background when the board is getting cleared.
I know. Its just annoying. I'd prefer it I it was end of turn but only 1 unit can have resilience (similar to Bounrty. At least you could purify it. Anyway it is what it is.

For me she works fine but i think she is not strong enough. I stuck now at rank 5 and changed to a Keltullis, unseen elder and Witch Apprentice build.
I am playing in europe is it normal that people have waiting time for an opponent up to 10 minutes? the lower ranks 20-7 there was no waiting time and instant enemies.

CDPR!!!!!!!
"She who knows" doesn't work when i use my Leader ability. In fact, when I use "Carapace"
#FIXPLEASE

Sounds logical but then this card is Trash. Just Block or Poison and GG
The card is as far from trash as we are likely to get. It puts 10 raw points on the board and gives incredibly carry-over value. If you win on even with She Who Knows on board, then your opponent will most likely need to go two cards down (or use his leader ability) to keep up with you. As to Block or Poison - of course, you can do it, like with any other card. The card is very strong, but it is not invincible. However, judging by how many people include her in their decks, I would venture a guess that she is considered a pretty useful card.

Top Bottom