Sheldon Skaggs Question

+
it must be bugged
he has only 2 power the text says that he will hit an enemy with is power strenght (2)
so why it cost 8 ? why people say is a good finisher

now i see
even if so dont you think is too expenive for is potential power ? you need to boost 7 time before it is convenient
thx a lot

i dont understand how you count
he is 2 the agitator give 2+2 and the Others 1
2+2+2+1 =8
8 power for 8 prov and you are foced to play alway the agitators

Sheldon needs to be buffed +3 to break even on points per provision. This +3 buff can be gained through varies units, not just Agitator, and through the leader ability.

The problem is that removal points are usually more "expensive", but, at the same time, become exponentially less useful. I mean, if you do finally buff Sheldon up to 5, you need to have an enemy unit with at least 5 health to gain full advantage.

In the end, it's too difficult to gain good usage out of Sheldon, even though the points technically do add up.

Being able to deal that much damage is worth more than the actual points that are generated, as long as there is a fitting target. But even if you overkill enemies, you can destroy engines with it, so even then you get extra value out of it.
Nonetheless, reducing his provision costs by 1 might not be too bad.

In the end, it's too difficult to gain good usage out of Sheldon, even though the points technically do add up.
Unfortunately true, at least in my experience. I've been experimenting with him, and he's rather tricky. There's some potential, of course, but it requires careful setup.

Top Bottom