Sheldon vs aglais

+
Can't create a post either, so writing here
Sheldon vs aglais
Isn't there a problem for those two cards ?
They do exactly same thing one boost the other dammage
But Sheldon have initial strength of 6 for 8 provision cost and aglais initial strength of 4 for 10 provision
Sheldon is better and cheaper
I think aglais should cost 6 provision, or make her 8 provision and give her immune status

Hi there

I think that Aglais being more expensive than Sheldon is justified since she has a much higher ceiling than the other card. Consider this - you boost your Sheldon to high heaven but if you play against decks that rely on smaller units (deadeyes, drones etc.), you will most likely waste many of these extra points since there are no targets that are tall enough. On the other hand, Aglais always plays for her full value. Moreover, she can be boosted while on board via Tempering, Thunderbolt, Mushy etc.

Hi there

I think that Aglais being more expensive than Sheldon is justified since she has a much higher ceiling than the other card. Consider this - you boost your Sheldon to high heaven but if you play against decks that rely on smaller units (deadeyes, drones etc.), you will most likely waste many of these extra points since there are no targets that are tall enough. On the other hand, Aglais always plays for her full value. Moreover, she can be boosted while on board via Tempering, Thunderbolt, Mushy etc.
Not convincing, ok aglais dont lose points, but as Sheldon she has weak points, she can be destroyed, banned or renisialite her boost with spores or compression, cards that cost 4 and 5 provisions
That's why she should have immune status to be worthy

Not convincing, ok aglais dont lose points, but as Sheldon she has weak points, she can be destroyed, banned or renisialite her boost with spores or compression, cards that cost 4 and 5 provisions
That's why she should have immune status to be worthy
She having immune would make her almost uncounterable.
You still can protect her with other methods (defender, last say, baiting out removal with other cards etc.).

Higher ceiling: that's all it is. It's riskier, but higher ceiling. I see no problem with the provision difference.

Can't create a post either, so writing here
Sheldon vs aglais
Isn't there a problem for those two cards ?
They do exactly same thing one boost the other dammage
But Sheldon have initial strength of 6 for 8 provision cost and aglais initial strength of 4 for 10 provision
Sheldon is better and cheaper
I think aglais should cost 6 provision, or make her 8 provision and give her immune status

They don’t do the same thing. Sheldon delivers damage one time. Aglais continues to gain value as long as she is on the board.

Sheldon needs a large enough target to get the full value, so each time he grows it becomes more difficult to not overshoot damage, while Aglais has no ceiling on how many handbuffs she can double.
The difference between them is justified.

They don’t do the same thing. Sheldon delivers damage one time. Aglais continues to gain value as long as she is on the board.
No, only at the end of the first round she's played
Post automatically merged:

Sheldon needs a large enough target to get the full value, so each time he grows it becomes more difficult to not overshoot damage, while Aglais has no ceiling on how many handbuffs she can double.
The difference between them is justified.
As i said before, if Sheldon do extra dammage, Aglais can yenvo, banned...
Or just renisialite with spores
Each one have his weakness
I used to play them before
And Sheldon was alway more useful than Aglais
Post automatically merged:

She having immune would make her almost uncounterable.
You still can protect her with other methods (defender, last say, baiting out removal with other cards etc.).
She's a deck build card, mean all ur deck and playing is focused on her
It shouldn't be easy to counter it

Last edited:
Top Bottom