Shield + Armor Glitch [PS4]

+
Shield + Armor Glitch [PS4]

So basically I played the Nilfgaard Spearman who had a shield then I used the immune boost on him to give him armor. I was playing against monsters so my opponent used frost on that row, my cards shield broke but I noticed in the rounds after for some reason my cards armor wasn't breaking in the turns after. I'm not sure if this is suppose to happen but usually armor breaks after frost has been on the board after a couple of turns.

I haven't seen an shield / armor combo played by any other players so can't confirm if it was a one off glitch.

There seems to be all kinds of visual bugs with card strength when weather has been played. I also noticed few of these last night. First my Raging Bear was at 11 points (under frost) few rounds and then it suddenly dropped to 8 or something. However, if it's about card strength, the correct amount of total (row) points should be visible on the left side of the board? And/or maybe hovering over the card shows the current and correct state of it? Haven't checked this myself yet. This issue with shield sounds a bit similar.

If you can somehow reproduce this in practice mode (or see it happening again in normal matches), please contact to support and give them details about what happened.
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom