shields and bows?

+
shields and bows?

not sure if this is out of geralts character but will TW2 allow the player to fight using shields, bows and arrows, axes, staffs or dual swords?it seems like dual swords will be in (they were at TW1, right? havent played it) but the rest doesnt seem to be a part of the game. am i right?

i figured as much. does anyone know if enemies in the game will use other weapons than swords? axes, shields etc? ('ve seen the game demonstration with enemies using bows and arrows so i know THAT's in).

Slashluke said:
According to gameplay videos - yes, they will
really? i havent seen a clip with enemies holding shields, for example. unless i missed one... but looking how little there is to see about TW2 i doubt it :)i'd love a link to a video where that was shown, if u can :)

For example: GamesCon gameplay. For example, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFrMXRMRXc&feature=related (@ 6:20)

enemies will have shields as they had in TW 1 You should play TW 1 and try do do it on maximum so you understand Tw2 better

thanks for the link, mate. yeah, there WAS one guy with a shield. i still wished that there would have been more fighting styles than light and heavy with sworld for geralt. for the sake of variety and more options to encounter enemies.and i wont be playing TW1 since i hate this kind of combat in games. the main reason i got excited for TW2 is because it should be merging the great atmosphere and style of TW world and a bit more involving combat.

In TW1, Geralt could use axes, daggers and maces other than his swords. So, in the sequel I doubt he will lose those abilities. Though the shield and bow thing just can't happen. I've never heard that witchers trained for using bows and using shields contradict with their inhuman-fast fighting style.

Top Bottom