Shields Mod

+
Shields Mod

This mod adds usable shields and many more items to the game. This started as a small project but as time went on it kept growing and growing. Right now the mod features:

- OVER 40 Shields to use in gameplay from all factions!
- 12 Hoods
- 8 new armors
- 2 Cloaks/Capes
- All with custom icons!

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2356/?

Untit2led.png.jpg
witcher3_2017_04_04_10_25_06_346.jpg
witcher3_2017_04_04_10_16_58_771.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic! :eek:
Will download for sure!

Your work reminded me FullMetallWitcher mod which never came out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laicaphtsUE

Are you going to add in the future 1-2 similar FMW armors and some helmets? It will make me feel fullfilled :)

(OMG and there could be armors of every skellige clan, and full Ofieri armor with helmets etc would look fantastic with KNGR Desert mod, maybe there would be possibility to add Felline hood...) <--- HUGE potential but I guess you don't have so much time for everything :)

BTW do you think guys it would be possible to make mod which allows Geralt to use simple bow?

Pr0eliator;n8324490 said:
Absolutely fantastic! :eek:
Will download for sure!

Your work reminded me FullMetallWitcher mod which never came out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laicaphtsUE

Are you going to add in the future 1-2 similar FMW armors and some helmets? It will make me feel fullfilled :)

(OMG and there could be armors of every skellige clan, and full Ofieri armor with helmets etc would look fantastic with KNGR Desert mod, maybe there would be possibility to add Felline hood...) <--- HUGE potential but I guess you don't have so much time for everything :)

You know this is exactly how this mod started? Making a cosplay for Nilfgaardian Knights. I needed a shield to go with it.

That is a lovely mod that I've been following for quite some time. It is possible to do a look-alike of it (I hope the mod author one day comes back and releases because it looked fricken amazing) using in-game already existing assets and I've been planning to do a version of Taille's armor for Geralt (something about his armor looks great, maybe its the red?). Right now the way the mod is it leaves me the foundation for adding more content, and I'm surely adding more stuff in the future!

Pr0eliator;n8324490 said:
BTW do you think guys it would be possible to make mod which allows Geralt to use simple bow?

From what I've learned while discussing with the individual who helped me with the scripts, I'd say yes to some extent.

Oh wow, this is really really cool!
Not sure how this ever would fit into any of my lore-friendly playthroughs but this is going to be really fun to mess around with :)

could you show me some more pictures of the capes with the Kaer Morhen armor?
I need to remove a lot of mods to make use this one and not really in the mood to do that.

Guest 4086080

Hey ScoutBr0, I was wondering if there was any other way to download your mod, since the only link I could find was on Nexus Games and the download is restricted to Premium Members.

Thanks

ShamShamBalci;n8354380 said:
Hey ScoutBr0, I was wondering if there was any other way to download your mod, since the only link I could find was on Nexus Games and the download is restricted to Premium Members.

Thanks

There's no Premium member bullshit on Nexus, just make an account.

ShamShamBalci;n8354380 said:
I was wondering if there was any other way to download your mod, since the only link I could find was on Nexus Games and the download is restricted to Premium Members.

It feels like nearly everyone who is new to Nexus does the same mistake, I thought it too, when I first registered to nexus. :listen:

Top Bottom