Shoes?

+
Unlikely, but things can change. the way I see it (as seen in 2018 gameplay), they may have merged pants and shoes. maybe someone who saw 2019 gameplay demo can confirm.
CYBERPUNK 2077_ PRIMER GAMEPLAY.jpg

Unlikely, but things can change. the way I see it (as seen in 2018 gameplay), they may have merged pants and shoes. maybe someone who saw 2019 gameplay demo can confirm.

In the YongYea interview the dev (Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz) said that they are still working on the character creator; and that the only thing about it so far that is set in stone are the backgrounds.

Guest 4211861

I think people generally make a poor job of matching practically any clothes and shoes.

I'm OK with the CDPR style consultant (I understand it's Karl Lagerfeld's cyberghost) taking the choice away and just providing complete outfits.

I think people generally make a poor job of matching practically any clothes and shoes.

Well according to the YongYea interview, you can change your legs. Changing shoes shouldn't be a problem... I have a feeling that customization/clothing will be quite extensive, and it can of course continue building post-launch. Lets not forget that you're not exactly seeing your feet most of the game since its FPS.

I'm OK with the CDPR style consultant (I understand it's Karl Lagerfeld's cyberghost)
:ok:

dude how can shoes be missing????

thats one of the essentials for being punk. doc martins, new rock, buffalos...

Last edited:

Guest 4149880

Can I change the color of my shoelaces to get properly immersed in this game by representing my street gang colors?

Uh... Yes Confirmed. But you need lvl 25 Tying skill to run properly and you can forget about double jumping without your shoes falling off. But atleast you're COOL. :cool:

Screenshot (7).png

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Good to know, because Cool is one of the stats in the game. Having more points in Cool will help me shoot people more easily! :cool:

Guest 4149880

^^Good to know, because Cool is one of the stats in the game. Having more points in Cool will help me shoot people more easily! :cool:

Yeah but at the cost of "40% Chance To Trip While Running In a Firefight". :facepalm:

Top Bottom