Shoot to thrill, anyone won this?

+
I play with a controller on computer but for this I used the mouse ...just point and click ;) ....it's the one real advantage keyboard users have IMO it's a lot easier to aim at specific spot quickly with a mouse compared your wiggling your thumbs

The tip about the lexington is helpful, as you're allowed to hit the targets multiple times. I'd also get the mod to eliminate the vertical recoil, so your weapon isn't arcing upwards constantly.

msxyz

Forum regular
With a mouse, the missions that require to shoot a certain number of targets become quite easy, if one has some experience with first person shooter games.

On the other hand, for driving... :ohstopit:

I'm on console, and tbh I'm sure it'll be fine on controller, just couldn't work out what the objective was and it didn't give you a score as far as I can tell. Wilson just keeps saying "I thought you'd do better V" at the end.

I'm on console, and tbh I'm sure it'll be fine on controller, just couldn't work out what the objective was and it didn't give you a score as far as I can tell. Wilson just keeps saying "I thought you'd do better V" at the end.
I think, the score is in the quest "description" under the map (x/100) ;)
But the same, first time i take the free Nue in front of me... as much to say that it was lost in advance :D

Good to know it wasn't just me that failed hard on my first 2 playthroughs :p both using the provided Nue and pretty much as soon as the quest appeared. Controller/PS4, presents no problem at all when playing online CoD etc, and I've jiggled the settings to provide a smooth aiming set-up, didn't make a blind bit of difference with this quest, hard hard fail both times :LOL: so, Lexington / Lizzie, anti-recoil mod, roger that, cheers for the solid advice (y) V3's prime directives are do Beat on the Brat, save Takemura and win this damn shooting comp :whistle: oh and mop up the odd remaining trophy, wierd stuff involving reviving from death, and jumping on folk. No quickhacking for this nomad ape.

Guest 4400165

I managed to once. Surprisingly, it was a melee character with a Dying Night (Lexington), no points in Assault or Handgun. I didn't even try much, but with another character (guns-oriented), I did try hard and didn't get even the 2nd place, hehe.

The gun makes a difference...and hitting other people's targets (it's allowed).

As Andes above me mentioned, changing Response Curve in the Settings to Raw or Natural might help, makes camera movement more sensitive, without the need of re-calibrating axis sensitivities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to once. Surprisingly, it was a melee character with a Dying Night (Lexington), no points in Assault or Handgun. I didn't even try much, but with another character (guns-oriented), I did try hard and didn't get even the 2nd place, hehe.

The gun makes a difference...and hitting other people's targets (it's allowed).

As Andes above me mentioned, changing input response in the Settings to Raw or the next option might help, makes camera movement more sensitive, without the need of re-calibrating axis sensitivities.
!! No wonder I always lost it. I assumed, as would be the case in an actual shooting competition, that you could only hit targets in your own lane. And I'm all, like, "how can I hit anything if I don't even have a target to hit right now??"

If you can, use Lizzie (iconic weapon) or a simple M-10AF Lexington.
And shot at max on every target (multiple time per target). It's pretty easy with those guns ;)
acutally this - take a tech or automatic handgun like the dying night - works for me everytime easily
Post automatically merged:

Anyone tried it with Skippy? That should be fun!
doubt he will auto-aim the targets but worth a try xD

Last edited:

Guest 4400165

!! No wonder I always lost it. I assumed, as would be the case in an actual shooting competition, that you could only hit targets in your own lane. And I'm all, like, "how can I hit anything if I don't even have a target to hit right now??"
Yeah, I don't think I paid enough attention to the guy the first time, but he says it himself. And you might notice other people sometimes shooting your targets, too. And it's kinda sh*t show anyway, so, figures he'd allow that :D

Top Bottom