Shop Shop Messed Up

+
Shop Shop Messed Up

Is anyone having as much bad luck with the kegs?

With about 50 kegs I received 2 gold cards (Tibor Eggebracht and John Natalis) and about 6 or six unique silver cards (I keep getting the same ones, mostly commander's horn, and the 10 str from each factions)

I'm now at level 17 and can hardly build any strong decks, was only able to craft Ciri Dash and Jennifer Conjurer and some bronze and silver units to support my decks

The legenary drop rate is around 1 per 24. Epic is a lot more common. Very important to understand the distinction between epic and legendary. There are epic gold cards like John Natalis and silver legendary like Decoy.

On the plus side: at level 18 you'll get 6 strength Ciri and at level 20 you'll get Decoy :).

Keg RNG can be mean sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with the shop. Best is you collect scraps and craft the legendary tha seems most useful to how you want to play.

I have trouble getting premium cards,not even clear sky,but i guess is harder when you have 90% of cards in collection .

I've had really bad luck for the last week or so, with very little above a rare. Just got Aeromancy, Succubus and Premium Henselt in the same keg. None of which I owned. It evens out.

marina22;n7936590 said:
I have trouble getting premium cards,not even clear sky,but i guess is harder when you have 90% of cards in collection .

Yeah, premium cards are the rarest species.
I'm still missing ~60 cards - 45 of which are premiums.

I guess my point is that some folks are lucky which makes for an unbalanced battlefield until you've reached a certain level, probably at 20-25+ level.
I've been playing on the console since the start of the Beta and recently got a key for the PC.
The experience is totally different. I was more lucky on the XBOX with Shop Shop at the beginning

Top Bottom