Short Discussion About Gwent on IGN Game Scoop!

+
Short Discussion About Gwent on IGN Game Scoop!

Hi guys,

I was just watching Game Scoop and this woke me up! Check this out! Those two guys in the middle say some great stuff about GWENT!

Not news-worthy per-se, but I just figured it's fun to see them talk about it. Sorry there's no new info.

https://youtu.be/olyiL4bGTkw?t=41m21s

Last edited:
For those curious they talk about gwent at 41:22

As they said, I really don't feel like there's a big community yet for Gwent. Between reddit and this forum. However, one the big advantages that I can see Gwent having is if it releases on Steam as well, where it will gain a lot of traction. If the players stick around, well it's up to the quality of the game and the f2p hooks. The cross-compatibility should also help in that regard.

And obviously one of the biggest thing Gwent got going for it it's that it's not a Hearthstone-like card game.

For those curious they talk about gwent at 41:22

Hence, my link that includes time stamp...?

As they said, I really don't feel like there's a big community yet for Gwent. Between reddit and this forum. However, one the big advantages that I can see Gwent having is if it releases on Steam as well, where it will gain a lot of traction. If the players stick around, well it's up to the quality of the game and the f2p hooks. The cross-compatibility should also help in that regard.

And obviously one of the biggest thing Gwent got going for it it's that it's not a Hearthstone-like card game.

Even though they don't have many active in the community, CDPR did recieve thousands of e-mails begging for a stand-alone Gwent. That represents an even bigger crowd that didn't send e-mails.

I think it will do really well once the game is out. CDPR can't do wrong it seems! :)

Last edited:
These guys know nothing .. look at the other previews from e3 for some healthy discussions

Absolutely, they know jack-sh*t ... but it's always fun to hear a big game site talk about a smaller game like GWENT. Also, I think that they said some good things anyway :)

Top Bottom