Short journey

+
It seems to me this journey is too hard. I think for reach to level 100 whit no fast travel is a little intensive, because only have ¿82? days to complete.
I see a little help whit the Saovine Event, but I d´ont know if this enought.

It's perfectly feasible, do not fret. Just make sure to complete those weekly quests; they will give you five extra levels every week. So, eventually, you will earn 50-60 levels (I don't know if the Journey quests are set for 12 weeks, like the previous ones, or fewer) just by doing those tasks, which is a lot. The rest can be easily earned by causal playing.

By only finishing the weekly quests you should already reach level 60 (if Premium) which means you will only need to get one level for 40 days which shouldn't be that hard with the well rested Bonus, apart from that because of the recent outcry when they shortened the last journey they could have decided to now start the journeys with a shorter timeframe to have room to extend them later if needed (Patches, new Journeys or Special Events like Saovine, Xmas or Valentine's day) since compared to shortening the time people don't seem to complain that much when the journey time gets extended.

It's perfectly feasible, do not fret. Just make sure to complete those weekly quests; they will give you five extra levels every week. So, eventually, you will earn 50-60 levels (I don't know if the Journey quests are set for 12 weeks, like the previous ones, or fewer) just by doing those tasks, which is a lot. The rest can be easily earned by causal playing.
The weekly quests give less than 3 levels ever.y week (20/24 each quest)

The last journey I reached level 110, and I did not arrive playing simply casual. If we take days away, to complete the journey requires more effort, which is already a lot.

I am a veteran player and I try to complete the 14 won rounds daily whenever I can.
Post automatically merged:

By only finishing the weekly quests you should already reach level 60 (if Premium) which means you will only need to get one level for 40 days which shouldn't be that hard with the well rested Bonus, apart from that because of the recent outcry when they shortened the last journey they could have decided to now start the journeys with a shorter timeframe to have room to extend them later if needed (Patches, new Journeys or Special Events like Saovine, Xmas or Valentine's day) since compared to shortening the time people don't seem to complain that much when the journey time gets extended.
No premium player here.

The shortness of Regis' Journey will likely also be offset by the fact that it runs through Hallowe'en (Saovine), Christmas and also Valentine's Day.
If Christmas and Valentine work like what we're getting now at Hallowe'en, we'll likely have quests that reward 20 Crown Pieces. This will help boost our progress.

The shortness of Regis' Journey will likely also be offset by the fact that it runs through Hallowe'en (Saovine), Christmas and also Valentine's Day.
If Christmas and Valentine work like what we're getting now at Hallowe'en, we'll likely have quests that reward 20 Crown Pieces. This will help boost our progress.
Somehow, I completely missed out November when doing that calculation...

Top Bottom