Should be calling it Cyberpatch at this stage

+
I think I can count the number of patches on the palm of my hand. So still way to go to call it Cyberpatch but I feel your sentiment

CDPR Dev still working on patches.... :LOL:
See the source image

I wonder somes players want to have patch/hotfix more reguliarely... So in short, more patch...
In my case, I think it's not "a lot" :(
Ark Survival Evolved :
Ark-Patchnote.png
No Man's Sky (I start at 2.00, so there were 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.7 with some hotfix for each) :
NMS.png
Basically all games that are not "discontinued" have rather long lists of patch/hotfix :)

Anyone know why the updates for this game take about 20 times longer to download/install than any other game? That's really my main complaint with the game now! I don't know if it was that badly optimized that the updates are fighting it out with the game code to update or what!

Anyone know why the updates for this game take about 20 times longer to download/install than any other game? That's really my main complaint with the game now! I don't know if it was that badly optimized that the updates are fighting it out with the game code to update or what!
Nothing to do with CDPR, speed of downloads are "only" on Steam/Gog/whatever servers side.
(and also maybe a lot of poeple have updated Cyberpunk at the same time).

Is how "cult classics" are made,just look at Vampire:Bloodlines. Wait 10 years with patch 10.0 unnoficial on top of last official patch and you will see. Only problem is that they sold too many copies on-release.
In will also be cited as an example of a bug free game that worked perfectly on release, because gaming memory is short (more or less the life cycle of a console generation by my estimate).

Nothing to do with CDPR, speed of downloads are "only" on Steam/Gog/whatever servers side.
(and also maybe a lot of poeple have updated Cyberpunk at the same time).

Possibly, but why does the install take part of an hour? I have a fast drive and it took almost 30-45 minutes to install the patch.

waiting for that legal traffic enforcement/ illegal traffic aggro patch... cause by the time the 3rd person patch comes in CyPu77 Redux will be available for pre-sale with unique pathways for each level (via level designers having a unique take on each level) and bran new story options (via writers voicing a unique take per stage pathway)

77 had the story to tell. the successor (Prequel or Redux) will solidify the franchise, pending the four multiplayer types (Open World Free Roam, Open World RPG, Battle Royale and Versus) become justly balanced in time...

Top Bottom