Should I be able to run this with Ultra settings, Anti-Aliasing on a 970?

+
Should I be able to run this with Ultra settings, Anti-Aliasing on a 970?

Hi all.Attempted to play the opening hour of the game earlier, at first I had everything turned up to Ultra, Gameworks settings enabled, anti-aliasing etc. but the game crashed just after the opening cut-scene.I then retried with the 'High' preset for video, 'low' preset for anti-aliasing and managed to do about an hour.Would this be an issue with my GPU, the game itself or am I just crazy trying to run this at 1080p with all Ultra settings, Gameworks enabled and Anti-Aliasing on?Thanks in advance for any help provided.

On my PC (MSI GTX 970) it runs well with Ultra settings, in-game AA turned on and Hairworks turned off at 1080p. I get 50-60fps riding around the overworld.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to fiddle around in the settings some more then.If I can manage to play this at 1080p, Ultra with low anti-aliasing and no GameWorks stuff on then I'll be happy.

In Postprocessing I have Motion Blur and Chromatic Aberration Off, AO is set to HBAO+, the rest is On.
In Graphics I have VSync and HairWorks Off, Shadow Quality set to High, rest is on Ultra.
I also forced 16x AF through the driver.

My GTX 970 is running at 1380 MHz, CPU is an i5 2500k at 4.0 GHz. Seems to deliver good framerates so far.

I'm running at 2560x1600 on Ultra with all setting maxed and geting 25-45 fps with a 980. I may turn off the AA and see if it brings it up some, but I would thing at 1080p you would be fine. You can always turn off GameWorks (PhysX) if you need a boost.

I have Hairworks, Vignette and Chromatic Aberration deactivated and put the foliage visibility range to High instead of Ultra, everything else is turned on or on Ultra. At least so far it basically runs on 60 fps almost all the time in 1080p.

Top Bottom